Monster Racking Reviews - www.monsterracking.co.uk

Monster Racking - www.monsterracking.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Incompetent ”

Written on: 14/03/2018 by AshleighGillespie (1 review written)

My order arrived late, broken and incomplete. Now a month later I am still trying to arrange a return. It is just not worth the hassle… Read Full Review

“Poor After Sales Service, MDF Shelves Not Fit For Purpose.”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by Roddas (1 review written)

I bought 6 racks of Shelving for a workshop which have now been in place for nine months.Racks are strong and fit for purpose but the MDF 9mm shelving panels have suffered badly from severe mould growth causing distortion and sagging,these MDF panels seem to suck in moisture from the air, even in a working heated environment,they are an inferior product compared to ply, or sheet metal. On my complaining to Monster Racking (all via email) I was advised by their 'technical department' that I… Read Full Review

“Monster Racking Review”

Written on: 15/11/2011 by EllieWilson72 (1 review written)

I just brought some blue racks from Monster Racking and I can not describe how easy they were to set up and how much weight they can hold. My garage has been completely transformed from a tip hole to a more organised space, which I can actually walk around in. The staff were friendly, gave me as much information as possible on what I was purchasing, was patient and offered me next day delivery, which was lovely as it meant I didn't have to wait around too long before starting the set them up. I… Read Full Review

“I have just completed a new garage and have purchased...”

Written on: 22/06/2010 by alanfinch (1 review written)

I have just completed a new garage and have purchased 5 of the large racks. They arrived the next day as promised and it took me about an hour or so to put all 5 of them up. I am not sure why the previous reviewer had so many difficulties but I do think he/she may have assembled them the wrong way round as I nearly did that with the first rack. They are rock solid when assembled and I am chuffed to bits. As a matter of fact, I ordered a workbench last week but have not had a chance to put it… Read Full Review

“Being a small business and on the verge of opening i...”

Written on: 06/02/2010 by berrywoods (1 review written)

Being a small business and on the verge of opening i decided we needed some racking to use for keeping stock in our back area, having spent a day looking at what was avalible i decided on using monsterracking.co.uk, they sell racking in both a blue and a grey colour, their website explains how their racking is easy to put together and requires no bolts, which i thought would be perfect for us.

I recieved a call the same day to tell me they had sold out of the blue racking and that id have to… Read Full Review

Jdsloan's Response to berrywoods's Review

Written on: 08/07/2016

I am a 76 year old man and managed to assemble 3 90cm wide racks in less than 2 hours - single handed. This is an excellent product and outstanding value

Read 1 Comment