The Gate Of Bengal, Preston Reviews

5.0
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Gate Of Bengal, Preston - Ask a question now

“I have now been to The Gate Of Bengal quite a few...”

written by Pentaquark on 04/02/2010

I have now been to The Gate Of Bengal quite a few times and not once have I (or anyone I have been with) been disappointed. The food is outstanding, far better than anything else in the area, with a specials list that actually reflects Indian cooking (not the twisted Anglo-Indian).

The service is top notch and the staff are extremely friendly - in fact I was once asked if I'd like to join them for a game of late night cricket after closing! They will cater for anyone, so don't be put off if someone in your party has a nut allergy (like me) or dislikes Indian food - you'll find something.

Prices are extremely reasonable and drinks don't hurt too much either.

You should go immediately: 521 Garstang Road, Preston, Lancashire PR3 5JA