London RIB Voyages www.londonribvoyages.com Reviews

London RIB Voyages www.londonribvoyages.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“What a disappointment indeed! Having already done a...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

What a disappointment indeed! Having already done a sight-seeing cruise on the Thames, which was enjoyable, we were so looking forward to something VERY different...not another sight-seeing boat trip!
What they claim to be a HIGH speed RIB Voyage, it definitely is not, in my opinion! There was VERY LITTLE speed or thrill involved on our 'adventure'! Definitely over-priced and over-rated! Maybe they were just not having a good day - at our expense? Don't waste your time and money on this! There… Read Full Review

Primmer1's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2011

What are you talking about! Was the best trip of my life! Don't know what was going down the day you went but we zoomed about at a great speed, exactly how its sold in the brochure and I had the wind in my hair, the sun was shining and I don't think there could have been a better place to be in central london. Felt like I had a whole day out in the course of an hour. I will be taking all my nieces who I know will love it just as I did. 5 stars without a doubt....

Read 1 Comment