Rio de Janeiro Reviews

Rio de Janeiro - Ask a question now

“I took my family down to Rio de Janeiro for New Years...”

Written on: 01/02/2010 by Sharpie24 (1 review written)

I took my family down to Rio de Janeiro for New Years this year for a week. By recommendation of a friend I decided to rent a luxury penthouse instead of going for a hotel....we rented from www.holidaysinrio.com and was well worth the money. I was worried about the state of a Rio flat before we arrived, but everything turned out great....very clean, fully stocked flats, and we had a great location directly on Ipanema beach...definitely a good alternative to hotels… Read Full Review

Melanie Kamphausen's Response to Sharpie24's Review

Written on: 14/06/2011

I agree with you!.. Renting a flat is the best way to stay in Rio.

Read 1 Comment