Gaucho Grill, Richmond Upon Thames Reviews

• Quality of food

Gaucho Grill, Richmond Upon Thames - Ask a question now

“good but pricey”

Written on: 02/06/2011

I like this place a lot, although I note that there are mixed opinions. I do think it's quite expensive, especially if you allow yourself to get even slightly over excited with the wine list. But if you stick to sensibly priced wine then you can eat here for a perfectly reasonable price, and I haven't had a bad piece of meat yet. Service is good, although I think it's a shame that the sommelier rotates between sites because on our previous visit it was her wine recommendation that elevated our… Read Full Review

“I took my husband there for his birthday and it was a...”

Written on: 29/01/2010 by Pookie D (11 reviews written)

I took my husband there for his birthday and it was a brilliant night.
Fantastic service from all staff, fabulous food and divin wine.

Food is Agrentinian by the way - could not highlight this as an option in the drop down!

They were attentive, not annoying, fun and relaxed. We were not rushed through for a second sitting - which is a huge plus for a London restaurant.

The cocktails we varied, wine to die for and reasonably priced fizz. Will definately go back...soon!… Read Full Review