Hotpoint AQ9D69I/V Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Hotpoint AQ9D69I/V - Ask a question now

“We bought this machine to be something that would see...”

Written on: 19/11/2010 by Broadyson (1 review written)

We bought this machine to be something that would see us through for a good ten years. With this in mind we were prepared to pay that bit extra for a quality product brand.
Unfortunately, this lasted no where near the decade we hoped for, but 13 months. One month after the warranty expired! Very disappointing.
The bearings gave out on a spin cycle. although the machine still functions, just, it now needs to be repaired. Hotpoint laughingly charge £115 for just a call out!

Do not buy this machine!

“I have had my Hotpoint AQ9D69i for 7 months. It...”

Written on: 02/02/2010 by colettemurray8865 (1 review written)

I have had my Hotpoint AQ9D69i for 7 months. It performed brilliantly until 3 weeks ago. A couple of loud washes and then bang. Engineer advised the counterbalance had disintegrated. The part has been on order from Indesit/Hotpoint now for more than 10 days and still no word when it will be available. Would have recommended before problem arose, but not now.

“This machine is fantastic. It looks ace as it is all...”

Written on: 27/01/2010

This machine is fantastic. It looks ace as it is all digital and tells you the time to end. You can also choose to speed up the times of washes. It has a duvet cycle on which is so handy and hygenic. It's the quietest washing machine I have ever owned.