White Cloud Trading Wanaka Duvet Reviews

White Cloud Trading Wanaka Duvet - Ask a question now

“I love the Wanaka duvet! It's wonderful, for the first...”

Written on: 25/01/2010 by Kirsty40 (1 review written)

I love the Wanaka duvet! It's wonderful, for the first time in ages I didn't wake up at 6am because I was too hot. The weight and drape are perfect, I can't believe I dithered so much about buying it. Infact I love it so much I now want the Tekapo as well for Summer. My husband now wants a lambswool pillow. We're converted!!
The website is http://www.whitecloudtrading.co.uk/ - I would recommend doing research and then speaking to either Caroline or Guy about the products. They are both very… Read Full Review

Cliffordmonk's Response to Kirsty40's Review

Written on: 01/02/2010

Just bought from this company and you are right - the products are lovely. DEfinately get a pillow! I got one to go with my underblanket - really lovely!

Read 1 Comment