Apple iPad Reviews

• Quality

Summary

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past year, you'll be well aware of Apple's tablet, the iPad. Dubbed the next generation device, it is hoped that it will plug the gap between small laptops and Smartphone mobiles.

At first glance, the iPad looks like everything that was predicted. Its touch screen looks like a bigger and squarer version of the iTouch and iPhone. It features multi-touch interaction with print, video, photo, and audio multimedia, internet browsing, and runs most iPhone OS apps.

The device has a backlit LCD colour display and uses a virtual keyboard for text input! The iPad has a Wi-Fi connection to the internet, or you can download video, music, books and newspapers while on the go whilst connected to the web via 3G.

Do you own an iPad, or will you be queuing up to get your hands on the latest iPad 2? If yes, come back to Review Centre and be the first to leave a review and tell us what you think of this popular gadget.

Apple iPad - Ask a question now

- Fully multi-touch
- 9.7 inch IPS LED backlit LCD
- Half an inch thick
- Accelerometer and Compass
- 3G UMTS/HSPDA and GSM/EDGE data (optional)
- Assisted GPS and Digital Compass (3G version only)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- VGA out support or AV out via dock connector and converter cable

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Unable to upgrade”

Written on: 09/01/2017 by MissAnn (1 review written)

I have an IPAD Mini, and they have made my Mimi were I can not update to app 10, because it is not compatible you say. However when I purchase the IPAD you said I would be able to update up to 10 years. I am on a fixed income and I am unable to update with every new tech that comes out. I think that Apple made a false claim with this purchase, and I am going to inform my if they are still available not purchase IPAd Mimi… Read Full Review

“Faulty Software Hides Annual Replacement Cost”

Written on: 27/04/2016 by rbonni (1 review written)

Don't get an iPad if you need a reliable device for personal information. I have a 2013 model which began "ghost typing" after the one year warranty expired. When I brought the device into an Apply store, the genius team diagnosed an issue with the software which could not be corrected. I was keep at the store for 1.5 hours while various staff tried and failed to correct the issue. The customer support for iPad devices is terrible; even the manager only offered to replace the faulty device with… Read Full Review

“expensive disfunctional toy”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by NoMoremacs (1 review written)

Touch screen is difficult, non resonsive or random in how it works. Computer system is buggy freezing at the first chance. It takes 5 times as long to do anything compared to a real computer as you have to constantly correct it. Little use as it can't do much of anything beside games and music. Our school got them and they are just a huge waste of money. Siri will answer all question with "Sorry I can't do that"… Read Full Review

“Bad Surfing Experience”

Written on: 19/11/2013 by MiaSmithS (3 reviews written)

Apple iPad display have Bad Surfing Experience while web browsing… Read Full Review

“Cable nightmares”

Written on: 25/10/2013

Why why why can't someone simply oblige all electronic companies to sell all little electronic gizmos with the same standard charger. Do we really have to live in a world where every time you buy one of these things you end up with another charger. I am totally furious about the fact that just because Apple supplied a charger that has less tensile capacity than dental floss I have to pay another £25 to get another charger. I bought a replacement charger for £20 from Tottenham Court Road and… Read Full Review

Glenc's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

I've got 3 apple original charges. All 3 have electrical tape wrapped round them as the plastic covering has perished - on one in multiple places. A simple thing to get right you'd have thought?

Read 1 Comment

“I have bought an ipad apparently, I have a bar coded...”

Written on: 20/09/2010

I have bought an ipad apparently, I have a bar coded receipt and everything! I have been trying to find some way of contacting some sort of customer service or chat or anything really to let them know that some poor sod thousands of miles away has paid out hundreds of pounds on an ipad and other stuff and has no receipt. If I lived nearer I could go and pick it up for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you buy an ipad or anything from apple try contacting someone, anyone, just imagaine you have some… Read Full Review

Dansgas1000's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2010

I found this review not helpful because... it didint say anything about the actual product

Flake99Please's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2010

I found this review not helpful because... accessing customer support is very simple as the details come with the product. Can also be found using something that perhaps the reviewer hasn't heard of.... A Google search!

Alweb's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2010

I found this review not helpful because...The reviewer hasn't bought or apparently used an iPad.

Read 3 Comments