Westfarm Windows Reviews

4.9

Westfarm Windows - Ask a question now

“Straight forward non nonsense service”

written by Javelin42 on 27/01/2022

These guys make and fit windows and that's what they did. After measuring up the job the quote was there the following day with a 6 week turn around from paying our deposit to having the windows fitted. The three chaps who fitted my windows were tidy and methodical; they already had the tools for the first part of the job out ready when I opened the door to them. These craftsmen worked with efficiency and cohesion in that they talked to each other seemingly only out of camaraderie and may well have mastered their vocation well enough to do the job together on unspoken communication alone. We made sure to follow with fast payment and their details have already been passed on to a colleague. We will definitely use them again!

“13 windows and 2 doors”

written by KEllaway on 29/12/2015

We received quotes from 3 companies, and West Farm Windows was the most reasonable by a long way! While cost is always a factor, we also wanted a reliable, non-patronising, non-pressurising company to do the work, as it is a significant investment. West Farm Windows beat both other companies hands down at the initial meeting as it was an experience full of advice, suggestions and the important aspect of listening to their potential customers, as opposed to the other two sales pitches that took up hours of our lives we will never get back! The turnaround time was very quick as well, without compromising on quality. Our windows were ready and due to a schedule change at their end, asked if we could have ours fitted early, which we were fine with. Initially they thought it would take 3 days, but it only took the fantastic team 2 days in the end, again without compromise on quality of fitting. They worked so hard on both days fitting front and back doors plus 13 windows, we couldn't believe they were able to finish in two days! I have been recommending West Farm Windows to everyone I know, even if they don't need windows! Don't hesitate in using this company, they are above and beyond professional.

“Fantastic value and workmanship”

written by AnneDumbarton on 13/12/2015

I contacted Westfarm Windows on the recommendation of a friend. Westfarm Windows was one of 3 companies I got quotes from and although not the cheapest there was very little in it. From the initial contact he was very courteous and helpful, he also didn't pressure me at all just gave me the quote and that was it. I went back as I changed my mind about the pvc doors and wanted composite ones instead, this was no problem. There was no hanging about waiting for surveyors, fitters etc the job was completed within 3 weeks of my first consultation. The fitters came and fitted all my windows on one day and my doors the next this being down to my changing my mind about the doors. I left my key with the fitters as I was at work throughout the whole process. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend him and his team to anyone else. I am absolutely delighted with my new Windows and doors. Well done I am so glad I chose your company.

“Fantastic Company!”

written by Bananamama on 08/07/2015

I recently had 7 windows and back & front door replaced. I had quotes from 3 companies and found Westfarm Windows not only to be the most reasonable but there was no hard sell or quoting a high price then saying they can get it at trade price, blah blah blah - I hate that! The owner was just a really genuine guy, and gave us the price he thought he could do the work for & basically told us that he wouldn't hound us, if we decided to go with him we could get in touch. Which I did... I was told that the team would arrive at 9am on the scheduled day & sure enough bang on 9am they arrived and just got on with it. They put dust sheets down throughout the house and got started straight away, no hanging about. I was out of the house most of the time but popped in a couple of times just to see how it was going and there were no issues, they were friendly, polite, etc. I got a call about 2:30 to say they were just finishing up and would be heading off in about 20mins once they had cleaned up - which they did! There was hardly any mess left at all, just needed a quick hoover in each room. The owner then came back to make sure I was happy and take a couple of photos (with my permission) Also worth a mention is that there was no deposit to pay plus we didn't pay a penny until the work was fully completed and we were happy with it. I would highly recommend this company!!

“Westfarm Windows,Doors and Roofline”

written by Lawrence60 on 17/05/2015

I have just had 9 windows, 2 doors and gutters,facia,soffits and down pipes replaced by Westfarm windows and couldn't be happier with the whole experience from initial quote to installation. I only decided to get 2 quotes for the works required as I wasn't interested in having lots of companies in and out of my house. I used a company that has fitted a lot of windows in our estate and after searching websites and feedback contacted Westfarm. The big difference to me personally was that the person I dealt with told me that his team of fitters would have all the windows and doors fully fitted in one day whereas the other company where quoting two days. As this saved me having to take an extra day off work which was perfect. The second day they replaced all roofline at my semi detached home without me needing to be at home. They came in slightly dearer but it wasn't enough to put me off and I was so glad as the standard of workmanship and attitude of the fitters was extremely helpful. If you are looking for an easy and straightforward window and roofline replacement company then you would be hard pushed to find a more professional company for your needs and I can't recommend Westfarm highly enough. The outside of my property has never looked better and I have had a lot of people praising it

“First Rate Service”

written by Francesca1977 on 02/03/2015

Just had 7 windows and a new front door fitted by Westfarm Windows and delighted with process from start to finish. As previous reviewers have commented there is no hard sell with this company, just a simple sensible quote combined with a pleasant approach. Job was completed within a day other than a quick re visit to correct a small problem. No fuss, things put right immediately. The difference between a good company and a great company is often how a situation is handled if there are any small issues and I cannot fault Westfarm Windows. The team were efficient and friendly, all very pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend this company or use them again myself. In fact I have already passed on details to my neighbour. Full marks!

“Brilliant! Feels like a new house.Thanks.”

written by chris.90 on 01/12/2014

My house had secondary glazing when we bought it, and now 3o odd years later it was time to change it. I checked out a few different companies and after finding Westfarm Windows,I gave them a call.  A man called out the next morning and gave me all the details and quotes and assured me that the work would be done quickly and without much disruption in the house.There was no pressure or anything and I felt that he was extremely helpful in choosing all my windows.In fact,I also decided to get a new patio door and a roofline as well.After just a few weeks, the fitters arrived and done a great job in just two days. The windows and door was done the first day and the roofline the next day.The fitters cleaned up before they left. My wife and I are very pleased with the windows and some of the neighbours commented on how nice they look.I would recommend Westfarm Windows as they did a brilliant job.Thank you.

“Great Windows and service.”

written by Trinityave on 01/10/2014

Just had our windows fitted by west farm windows, and are delighted by quality of windows, which were fitted in one day, The team who fitted the windows were efficient, friendly and very professional. He came out and priced the job which was very reasonable with no hidden costs, no hard sell, just facts. Lovely guy - would recommend the team to anyone.

“westfarm windows”

written by gordonannepaterson on 20/05/2014

just had new windows fitted by westfarm windows great job done from start to finish highly recomend

“Fantastic from start to finish.”

written by SteakPieHarry on 21/11/2013

I did a fair bit of research online before deciding to give Westfarm Windows a call. I like to support small, local firms and Westfarm ticked all the boxes. Were the reviews reflective of the service? Absolutely. Westfarm was absolutely fantastic from top to bottom. I gave Westfarm a call and spoke with someone. Firstly he was easy going and courteous. First box ticked. I made an appointment and he showed up exactly when he said he would. Second box ticked. They may seem basic but to me it's those little things that matter. So after a pleasant discussion he arranged to return at the same time the following day. And he did. Measured up and said he'd send a quote the next day. I got it that night. So he was pleasant, reliable and my instincts said trustworthy. So my mind was made up. Without even seeing another company I signed up with Westfarm. The fitters came out exactly when he said they would and like him they were polite and respectful and left having done an absolutely wonderful job. I had a visitor the day after, a man who has been in the trade 60 years, and he complimented the work. And he's not easy to impress. Getting windows fitted can be a risky business. It's a lot of money and it's always a gamble to some extent when you enter a contract. Thankfully for me I chose a tremendous company to deal with and was rewarded with beautiful windows, perfectly fitted. I'd highly recommend Westfarm Windows. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing. I'm confident him and his team can provide it. Don't hesitate. Thanks

“New windows and doors”

written by Michaellynsey on 21/10/2013

We had our 7 windows, 2 doors and patio doors replaced last week by Westfarm Windows. I have to say from start to finish they were fantastic. The advisor came and gave us our quote no pressure at all. Within 2 weeks we had the team come out, they started work at 1130 and all was completed and tidied by 1830. We were delighted with the service it was the no hassle selling that really encouraged us to use Westfarm Windows. I would highly recommend and intend to use them again for some other work.

“Contact Kenny direct”

written by Rachel3 on 28/07/2013

Does what it says on the tin! The team of joiner/fitters are very down to earth, professional and efficient. Competitive prices for quality product and good overall service. I recommend the company if you're looking to replace your windows. Lynne, Paisley

“Great Service - Thank You Very Much”

written by happyholly on 24/11/2012

Quick and professional service from Westfarm. Kenny came in, spoke about the windows which he had to offer, no sales patter, thank goodness!! Price very reasonable too. Measurements taken and then checked over by fitter, installation carried out promptly and very tidy. Lovely job done, very happy with the workmanship and ease of installing the windows. Many thanks once again to Kenny and especially all of the fitting team.

“Lovely company, ”

written by on 13/10/2011

This was one of 4 quotes that I had, and although I went with another company that had a slightly better product, they were professional and pleasant to deal with.

“Fantastic local window company”

written by jen_halyb on 29/07/2011

We cannot recommend Kenny and his fitting team highly enough. We had three quotes and couldn't believe the difference in service when Kenny arrived. There was no sales pitch and he was so down to earth which was just what we wanted! The work done to our windows and doors was excellent and we've already had the neighbours asking about them. At half the price of the major window companies and with better service, how could you improve?!

“Just needed a couple of windows fitted to upgrade the...”

written by on 19/04/2011

Just needed a couple of windows fitted to upgrade the house as looking to move shortly. Spoke to Kenny who gave me the best price I could find. Arranged to get the fitters over within a week. The job was done within a couple of hours. The house was left spotless. Windows are great, Its good to know someone that I can use in the future. Highly recommended.

“I got double glazing fitted by Westfarm Windows about...”

written by on 10/04/2011

I got double glazing fitted by Westfarm Windows about a month ago and have been very happy with the work carried out.

The salesman was not pushy (unlike some that came around) and explained what products were appropriate for what I wanted.

The fitters did a good job, were happy to answer questions that I asked them and left a neat and tidy result.

I would be more than happy to recommend Westfarm to anyone else and get more work done by them if I needed more windows.

“Just had new windows and a back door fitted by...”

written by ronnie and mary on 29/03/2011

Just had new windows and a back door fitted by Westfarm windows we are delighted with the service, workmanship and price Kenny is a pleasant guy to deal with no pressure what so ever for a sale.His fitting team Tam and Darren wasted no time and also saved us a bit of cash and hassle with a good sugestion full marks to them all cheers lads Ronnie and Mary.

“I have had my windows, doors and roofline fitted this...”

written by dubbers on 08/05/2010

I have had my windows, doors and roofline fitted this week by Westfarm Windows and cannot rate Kenny, the job or the two workmen Tam and Darren highly enough. The overall spec and look is fantastic, The price was really reasonable and fair, the costings were all listed and there was no fudging like we had from bigger companies Kenny was so straight forward and was able to explain and discuss the price sensibly without high pressured sales speak. Tam and Darren were so hard working, professional and approachable. They worked non-stop from start to finish and were so tidy they left no mess whatsoever and considering the size of the job and the time taken this was no mean feat. Kenny has been attentive from the outset he is the easiest guy to work with because he takes such pride in providing a first class service you cannot fail to have confidence in him and most importantly he doesn't just talk a good game he delivers. I have asked him to return to do my conservatory in a few weeks and like every other big project you undertake in your home there is some stress even at the thought but in our case we have won a watch because we know what to expect and can hand over to Kenny and his team who will ensure we are 100% happy with the finished product this means we can just wait in happy anticipation of our shiny new conservatory and you cannot put a price on ease of mind. I will be recommending Kenny and his team to everyone I know who is looking for this type of work to be done.

“I was very impressed by the professionalism of the...”

written by on 20/01/2010

I was very impressed by the professionalism of the representative who dealt with my enquiry. He provided me with assistance throughout the quotation process and in the end came up with the best best price. In fact, I asked for two additional windows to be replaced. At no time did I feel that I was just another customer. The fitter was efficient and completed the work with no fuss, leaving a clean and well installed product. I would recommend Westfarm Windows to everyone