Selftester Reviews - www.selftester.co.uk

Selftester www.selftester.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I've given 5's to the different sections but a 4...”

Written on: 16/01/2010 by PostmanG (3 reviews written)

I've given 5's to the different sections but a 4 overall which seems strange so I'll try and explain.

The site was described, the product was cheap, brand new and shipping to me next day first class - so I have no complaints at all about any of the experience. Alo the site emailed me automatically when I placed the order and again when it shipped.

The reason why I only gave 4 stars is that they don't have enough products, otherwise I'd used them all the time as it's good value and… Read Full Review

Okay777's Response to PostmanG's Review

Written on: 20/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because i needed to know if i could trust selftester website, PostmansG's review confirmed this for me. thanks

Read 1 Comment