So Asia, Camberley Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

So Asia, Camberley - Ask a question now

“Lovely food”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by jenny2005 (1 review written)

We love this place! I was really unsure about any food buffet place. I had visions of cold foot laying in congealed fat, like the school dinners of old. Wow! Was I surprised. I went in prior to booking a table for a party, and it all looked delicious! I was immediately won over and booked there and then. The food was delicious. I'm afraid I pigged out a bit on all the starters, so didn't get to try many main courses, but none of my party were disappointed. Full marks. If I had to criticise… Read Full Review

“I've marked the food type as Indian, whereas it is in...”

Written on: 16/01/2010 by SunnyByfleet (8 reviews written)

I've marked the food type as Indian, whereas it is in fact a combination of Indian, Chinese, Thai and a few othe Asian countries. Hence the name; So Asia.

Anyway, it is a buffet-style all you can eat restaurant and to be honest its not normally a place I would touch with a bargepole. However, I was looking for a location for a large party and popped in to have a look. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food available. All those starters that look so yummy are now up for… Read Full Review