Carols Wedding Cars Reviews - www.carolsweddingcars.co.uk

Carols Wedding Cars www.carolsweddingcars.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very good company!”

Written on: 11/04/2017 by Ansyvko (1 review written)

On your birthday I have long wanted to find a beautiful limousine, that would be fun to spend time with their friends. Through the service limoscanner, who advised me I quickly and conveniently found this company which has chosen the limousine. The managers of the company, quickly contacted me and promptly filed to the time the limousine. My friends could not get enough of our trip: comfortable, large interior, powerful car. Very careful driver, fulfilled all our wishes! For my friends now I… Read Full Review

“very helpfull company and pleasent peaple, they helped...”

Written on: 16/01/2010 by steve305 (1 review written)

very helpfull company and pleasent peaple, they helped me no end with the planning of my wedding vehicles.
they even timed all the journeys and advised the best ay to go about things.
they were also very competitive on prie, much cheaper than many companys i had approuched before, and the vehicles were second to none.
i would highly recomend this company to anyone… Read Full Review