Konad Stamping Nail Art Reviews

Media Gallery for Konad Stamping Nail Art

Konad Stamping Nail Art

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have to say OPI have by far the best polishes I've used”

Written on: 15/12/2011 by leaen (2 reviews written)

Best nail poishes ever. I tryed cheapopinailpolishes.com. I am extremely hard on my hands, and the OPI polishes are the only ones I have found that will last more than 24 hours without chipping. They are wonderful to apply, and the colours are so rich! And so many..... definitely a 5 star product… Read Full Review

“I bought my first Konad product, Konad Stamping set...”

Written on: 15/01/2010 by Lululemon (1 review written)

I bought my first Konad product, Konad Stamping set from Nail Design Euro Discount at, www.naildesigneruodiscount.com. I love the products, now I can design my nails by myself. The price was very inexpenesive only 20,17'. I made my order online at www.naildesigneurodiscount.com and within 3 days my order had arrived. Their service was great and I am very satisfied with the Konad Stamping set.
Now I can make all kinds of new designs on my nails at home. It is fantastic!