HighStreetVouchers.com Reviews - www.highstreetvouchers.com

Summary

Read and write reviews of the online gift voucher and gift card store highstreetvouchers.com. If you have used highstreetvouchers.com to buy gift vouchers, gift cards, e-vouchers or anything else then please let us know what you thought.

Media Gallery for HighStreetVouchers.com - www.highstreetvouchers.com

HighStreetVouchers.com - www.highstreetvouchers.com

“DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, FOR THEIR HOLIDAY...”

written by 284Dean on 04/01/2019

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, FOR THEIR HOLIDAY VOUCHER SCHEME, it is impossible to spend their vouchers. A booking fee is charged which is not mentioned anywhere on the website, a booking fee of 30GBP per person per booking on a flight making the vouchers completely and utterly useless. When phoned to complain spent 45 minutes on the phone being passed around people with no sense of customer service. They are a VERY expensive, useless travel agent with poor customer service and unclear advertising.

“Amazing staff who helped me sort out mistake in...”

written by rxPuckett144 on 27/11/2018

Today I ordered gift vouchers and I was so pleased that at my age, how easy it was to navigate the online site as well as make a quick purchase. I was sent a ref number of which I screenshot and sent to my son the recipient! To my horror he says he lives st 7 not number 1! I quickly emailed customer service team who responded wishing minutes and not 24 hours as stated! I was chuff to bits at their speedy response to my enquires. I was even more amazed how quickly they changed the address for me and I was able to inform my son of the delivery. Thanks to all the staff for the work they do in helping to calm the customer and being able to correct mistakes as soon as possible. Great team, I appreciate you all...

“Urgent help required and given”

written by on 03/03/2018

I went on line to order a gift voucher to be sent to my son. A mistake was made as to the delivery address and sent me into a panic. I am elderly and not in good health but a email sent to high street vouchers gave me a lovely lady who emailed me and took it out of my hands and sorted it. She was so kind and patient. I am sorry you don't allow their names to be given but it began with a Z. Lovely lovely lady. I will most certainly with care next time use this service again. Also my son received despite the dreadful snow the voucher the following day My Best wishes to that department.

“A Godsend!!!”

written by Mylosdad on 12/02/2018

This sight is truly a Godsend to the likes of me. As a person of a certain age and ability, I now tend to rely on vouchers to send to family and friends and up to now I have had to go to a Supermarket, or the like, to buy them. Not anymore thankfully. I came across the web-site by accident, ordered a voucher, and 24 hrs. later it was in my letter-box. How is that for service? Needless to say I will be back.

“First Class Help from customer services”

written by Fletchman3 on 09/02/2018

A big thank you to the person I dealt with in customer service who was able to very quickly change my delivery address after I forgot to change it when ordering! I emailed them hoping that something could be done in time and she emailed back to say she was on it and would try her best. It really saved my bacon. Thanks again:)

“high street chriastmas voucher”

written by Vaughan137 on 03/12/2017

good quality card and lovely printing inside, very good comunication to when order recieved and posted and arrived sooner than expected, will use again

“Brilliant service !!!”

written by Jenfa on 18/08/2017

I ordered a love to shop voucher for a relative and unfortunately it didn't arrive after nearly 7 days . I contacted customer services as advised and was told that they would cancel the old voucher and issue a new one . Within two days the new voucher was received .....the customer service by email and live chat was brilliant , fantastic service . Initially I was worried about the missing voucher but all ended well so thank you so much !!!

“Better than the high Street.”

written by jgbass on 22/12/2016

I was exceptionally impressed with Highstreetvouchers.com. The vouchers arrived very quickly and with free postage and a greetings card, much better than doing battle in the high Street. Highly recommended.

“Minimum order amount”

written by Michaellas on 06/12/2016

Used to use the Love To Shop vouchers a lot for pressies as easy to send from overseas, and was going to get them for my christmas shopping this year, but really disappointed that there is a minimum order amount of 20 pounds for individual vouchers to be sent with a personalised card..... and we weren't spending that much individually. A shame as the orders in total would have added up (but couldn't be personalised and that's part of the ease of shopping when overseas)

“Great service!”

written by Townsend21 on 24/11/2016

I needed an itunes voucher for a Christmas present. Highstreetvouchers site was very easy to use and led me clearly through the ordering process. I liked the offer of a greetings card to go with the voucher . I could even personalise it. After ordering I received several emails updating me on the progress of my purchase, which arrived a couple of days later. I would thoroughly recommend Highstreetvouchers for their efficiency, customer service and the quality of the product.

“Voucher ”

written by Griffin-Altcr143 on 09/10/2016

Hi just wanted to say that from start to finish this made my life simple as gift to colleague. Thank you guys for fast/speedy great Customer Service which seemes to be a thing of the past but you guys top notch.

“Customer services were brilliant ”

written by BRansom on 19/09/2016

Had an issue with some of my codes which could have turned out to be very awkward, however the customer services team were extremely helpful and sorted out my issues extremely quickly. There was regular contact from the team with a very suitable outcome which was very much appreciated.

“ This is super efficiency!”

written by kePike25 on 29/07/2016

I was at a loose end as what to buy my wife for her birthday 'til I spotted High Street Vouchers. An excellent choice to say the least. You choose the wording for the free card of which there is a very good selection to choose from. I opted for the free postage and I am pleased that I did as I received my order the following day! Real super efficiency! I have to say that I was most pleased with what I received and I will certainly use this company again that is for certain.

“Excellent fast service ”

written by on 27/05/2016

Very easy website to use, professional customer service, arrived on time, vouchers were beautifully put together. Would recommend!

“Brilliant Service !”

written by Allen194 on 18/03/2016

I ordered gift vouchers on Wednesday afternoon which were to be presented to someone the following Wednesday morning. Was in a bit of a panic - not much time. Need I have worried - NO ! The vouchers arrived on Thursday morning! Impressive or what ? A big thank you !

“Fab service”

written by JordenForsyth on 02/03/2016

Living in the USA, I love that I can send vouchers to friends back home in the UK. Makes birthdays SO much easier!! Nice selection of cards, and they always include my personal message. Fast delivery, great service.

“Very quick efficient service. ”

written by Magge on 29/10/2015

Wow! so much easier than struggling into shops to buy vouchers. I have very limited mobility so this was a great service for me to use, Despatch was quick, post free and nicely presented, they even put a message t my granddaughter at no extra cost!! Well done all the team.

“Watch for change of rules”

written by on 05/10/2015

Can't buy gift cards anymore wasn't notified about this feel let down I rely on these for Christmas gifts only sports shop now is sports direct new rules can't buy vouchers or gift cards with high street vouchers I think a lot of mums will be upset and who knows what will change next year

“Was not Next Day”

written by na39 on 03/10/2015

Ordered £40 gift vouchers @1030 and bought Next Day £3.5 as these were to be a present. Didn't arrive next day and heard nothing from HighStreetVouchers. Called them (0844 number) first thing next day. Was told it was a problem with the courier (DX) but were to be delivered that day ie not Next Day as paid for. Did not volunteer Next Day refund until I asked for it. Still nothing so early afternoon contacted them again. Different person told me that it was not courier but could only say that it would be today! Eventually arrived at 4pm and delivery person said it looked as if DX had not received the package when HighStreetVouchers had said but the next day so Next Day delivery was impossible! Overall not at all impressed. They were not overly concerned about delay and the info on expected delivery time was rubbish - most couriers can at least tell you morning or afternoon if not better. Will see if actually do get refund but for the hassle and having to use a 0844 number (which of course keeps you hanging on) I would not use them again.

“Damaged Vouchers Replaced”

written by Summert476 on 07/07/2015

Just want to thank Ziggy at High Street Vouchers for helping me get my damaged vouchers replaced. The famage was my own fault but they were replaced with a few emails back and forth.