Noahs Ark Reviews - www.noahsark.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Noahs Ark www.noahsark.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great Experience”

Written on: 15/11/2011 by boomboxman1991 (1 review written)

I have shopped with Noahs for a number of years now, thought it was about time I posted a review. The guys who work there are so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I am a fussy chap and while there is a really good selection, if its not quite right they will order it in for me. Always good service, totally recommend… Read Full Review

“I bought a Cannondale F5 from Noahs Ark online last...”

Written on: 14/01/2010

I bought a Cannondale F5 from Noahs Ark online last Tuesday and it arrived on the Thursday ready to cycle, all checked out and set up. I phoned to confirm delivery address and the staff I dealt with were helpful and efficient. Thumbs up Noahs Ark! + the bike was £60 off and cheaper than anywhere else… Read Full Review