Wellie Boots Reviews - www.wellie-boots.com

Wellie Boots - www.wellie-boots.com - Ask a question now

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 23/03/2012

I ordered my boots and they were delivered in less than 24 hours of me ordereing them even though I ordered after the 3pm deadline. Easy site to use, great prices, and found the staff very helpful as I phoned for advice before placing my order. I would and will use this site again and recommend to my friends and family… Read Full Review

“Complication guaranteed !!!! ”

Written on: 08/01/2010 by alifis (1 review written)

Complication guaranteed !!!!
For EU citizens the company has extremely bad service, high costs (I had to pay shipping twice plus an extra return shipping =3x for exchange of damaged items) and incredibly slow handling, my prepaid items never arrived so far (waiting 3 weeks already) Chinese companies provide faster shipping. Unfriendly staff, no replies, no communication skills.
Horrible experience after all