Skinplicity Lavender Creamy Cleanser Reviews

Skinplicity Lavender Creamy Cleanser - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Skinplicity Lavender Creamy Cleanser

Skinplicity Lavender Creamy Cleanser

“Recently using this product and I LOVE IT. I would...”

Written on: 26/01/2010

Recently using this product and I LOVE IT. I would recommend this product to everyone… Read Full Review

“Great product!!! Light clean fragrance and aslo...”

Written on: 22/01/2010

Great product!!! Light clean fragrance and aslo purchased for my mother and sister and they both love it… Read Full Review

“I am very picky about products that I use on my skin -...”

Written on: 04/01/2010

I am very picky about products that I use on my skin - I have tried a number of different cleansers some of which left my skin too oily or too dry. I recently tried this lavender creamy cleanser from Skinplicityskin.com and it doesn't leave that too dry or too greasy feeling. My skin actually feels a lot smoother. It was created by dermatologists which makes me feel comfortable using the products and also it must MUCH cheaper than most other MD formulated products. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS… Read Full Review