Honey Location Reviews - www.honeylocation.com

Honey Location www.honeylocation.com - Ask a question now

“Honey Location is the first site/application makes...”

Written on: 04/01/2010 by Brian1204 (1 review written)

Honey Location is the first site/application makes possible to export locations from mobile to KML or GPX file. It's really cool and the first midlet working on my Samsung!!! I can see my locations also on Google Maps, share them with my family. Convenient and helpful… Read Full Review

Michael1975's Response to Brian1204's Review

Written on: 13/04/2010

You're right. Pretty cool staff. I'm using it and my friends can see my tracks. I'm using regular mobile Nokia.

Read 1 Comment