Fake Eyelashes www.fakeeyelashes.co.uk Reviews

Media Gallery for Fake Eyelashes www.fakeeyelashes.co.uk

Fake Eyelashes www.fakeeyelashes.co.uk

“Brilliant Service”

Written on: 29/06/2012

Using the website and making a booking couldn't b easier. You even get a text afterwards! I booked a lady called Catherine in Birmingham who promptly called me after I had booked to make sure all was ok. She arrived on time (5 minutes early) with all her stuff looking professional. She applied the lashes in record time and I was extremely happy with the results. They stayed in for about 2 months until they were all out which is something of a record. Loved the service and will be/have been back… Read Full Review

“Brilliant but ask for Priscilla at Primalashes”

Written on: 08/07/2011

These guys are great they are always on time and always very helpful and responsive but make sure you ask for priscilla from primalashes. The rest of them are rubbish!!!! I will definitely recommend her… Read Full Review

“Hello People ”

Written on: 02/01/2010

Hello People

I have been getting my eyelash extensions applied for some time now in different salons and have been happy to pay the premiums of anywhere from £90-£120 depending on where I go.

I was introduced to a new concept in eyelash extension services called http://www.fakeeyelashes.co.uk which brings eyelash extensions to your home.

The price for such a service was only £70 so I was a bit dubious but as I needed them done the next day and didnt have any transport I went ahead and… Read Full Review