Wartner Wart Remover Reviews

Media Gallery for Wartner Wart Remover

Wartner Wart Remover

“Excellent Remover”

written by Serena_Poulsen on 03/04/2021

I have used this remover and its excellent. Effective product with great quality. Worth the money. Price is affordable. It is best for foot care. Result is outstanding. Recommended to friends. Happy customer.

“Wartner Wart and Verruca Remover”

written by June121 on 14/07/2019

best product I have tried, easy, not messy and effective

“Very Slow”

written by GaryArnold on 24/10/2012

I tried this treatment and another one, this one was working very slowley, eventually I gave up and purchased another one which did work. This Treatment might work for others but not for me.

“Absolutely pathetic!!!! Have tried using it 6 or 7...”

written by supermrmario on 20/08/2010

Absolutely pathetic!!!! Have tried using it 6 or 7 times and it does not freeze the veruca or the surrounding area. Waste your money on something else!!!!!!!!!!!!

“tried using every 7 days, not 10...still did not work....”

written by on 14/04/2010

tried using every 7 days, not 10...still did not work. Waste of money.

“I have been feeding my WART for 1 month with WARTNER...”

written by cluckypete on 24/12/2009

I have been feeding my WART for 1 month with WARTNER and it loves it !!

It is supposed to freeze WARTS in ONE Treatment. Either my wart is of a new indestructible variety, A SUPER WART, or this product is useless and very expensive.