Witch & Wizard, James Patterson Reviews

Witch & Wizard, James Patterson - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Witch & Wizard, James Patterson

Witch & Wizard, James Patterson

“I have no idea what this previous reviewer is talking...”

Written on: 16/07/2010 by hockeyjunkie (5 reviews written)

I have no idea what this previous reviewer is talking about; I read this book in 4 hours, I couldn't put it down. Yes, it's a bit more 'teenish' than his other books, but I really enjoyed it. Nothing like Daniel X or the Maximum Ride series which I just can't stand.
I recommend this book for sure… Read Full Review

“I can't believ how awful James Patterson has become -...”

Written on: 04/01/2010

I can't believ how awful James Patterson has become - he is more interested in putting out a book a month than writing anything worth while. The Witch and Wizard must have been real easy for him since he got all the ideas for it from Harry Potter series. What a waste of a book!… Read Full Review