Bentley Walker Reviews - www.bentley-walker.com

Bentley Walker www.bentley-walker.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bentley Walker www.bentley-walker.com

“Top class service!”

written by SJones42 on 11/06/2013

I have been a Bentley Walker customer for nearly 3 years now, originally purchasing one of the 'old' Tooway systems with up to 3.6mbps speed. Since the original purchase Bentley Walker have been no less than spectacular. I have since upgraded to the new Tooway system which was quickly installed by their helpful installation team. Since my new purchase my plan has been freely upgraded twice...increasing from a 6mbps connection with 4GB up to 20mb's with 10GB...all for the same price! The Tooway system has never let me down, and in the rare occasion I need to phone Bentley Walker...their support staff have been very friendly and courteous. Thank you Bentley Walker!