Hypnosis Downloads www.hypnosisdownloads.com Reviews

Hypnosis Downloads www.hypnosisdownloads.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hypnosis Downloads www.hypnosisdownloads.com

Hypnosis Downloads www.hypnosisdownloads.com

“Meaningful & Creative Learning experience”

Written on: 09/11/2020 by NBaggs (1 review written)

I have found the additional resources and learning provided by Hypnosis downloads and Uncommon Knowledge to be a high standard and affordable. The team are genuinely responsive to learners needs and continuously updating there services to members. Keep up the great work

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 02/03/2020

I ordered some credits by accident. I deleted them and requested a refund a woman refused to give me a refund even though I was well within the policy, because she had given me one before on a separate order. I have had to escalate the refund claim and am now awaiting a response. Overall most of the tracks aren't bad, but the customer service was.

“Had high hopes ”

Written on: 20/02/2019 by Mareksmom (1 review written)

I purchased the package Dating Confidence + Be More Charismatic. The description sounded great, and so was the content on their website. Unfortunately, neither recording was instructional on how to improve my self-confidence or how to be more charismatic. The narrator asked one to imagine someone who is charismatic and to then imagine being like that person. Perhaps this method is helpful for others but not for me. Best of luck to you.

“This is the place”

Written on: 08/06/2018 by DrRobinAston (1 review written)

I am a psychologist/hypnotherapist in private practice. After listening to many hypnosis sessions everywhere I can honestly say the sessions on this site are absolutely the best. The customer service is fantastic and the range of knowledge is the most impressive. These are the only hypnosis sessions I use myself.

“Download: Remember What You Read”

Written on: 06/02/2018 by StephanieCarlson (1 review written)

Highly effective! I used it one week before a major exam to help me feel less anxious, be more sure that I can recall everything I studied, and effortlessly apply the study techniques that the hypnosis script said. Come the exam itself, I even recognized a question and some passages as having been directly lifted from the materials - as if I had unconsciously memorized the materials themselves! I loved that the scripts and voice are calming and not what you typically expect from hypnosis like "you're becoming this and that" , but rather sounding like a trusted friend giving you some really practical and agreeable advice. I've just purchased more downloads and are now excited to see improvements in other areas in my life.

“Hot Flashes”

Written on: 16/07/2017 by AmiyaWalton (1 review written)

Just downloaded this mp3 on treating menopausal hot flashes and have to say I'm disappointed with the content, imagery and delivery. The first two minutes describe all the negative symptoms of hot flashes and the causes. Really?! We already know know what they are and how they feel. What we want is for them to go away. So each session starts with 2 min of negative imagery. No soothing background music. It continues with poor imagery - "it's like the cooling system of your car". Your target customer is female and likely not to have a clear understanding of how a car's engine works. Hot flashes do not come on gradually but all of the imagery seems to suggest that the orator (male) doesn't understand this). I found it annoying and could have been much better with just a little research into hot flashes. Keep looking. Barrie St John is much better, just can't find one of his mp3 sessions that deal with this. Come on Barrie.

“Excellent product and staff - Alzheimer's and anxiety”

Written on: 13/02/2016 by swSanders144 (1 review written)

My mum (76) was suffering from major anxiety and having problems controlling her breathing - the hyperventilation was making her have panic attacks. She also has the onset on Alzheimer's and the doctors had prescribed Diazepam which is an anti-psychotic and can't be taken long-term. Basically, it wasn't a solution. I bought my mum the Generalized Anxiety hypnosis track and straight away she loved it. She started to listening to it when she woke up in the morning, at time when she was feeling the most vulnerable and then later on, she decided to listen to it at night-time too as it settled her down to sleep. She hasn't used the medication since and now when she gets nervous, she can be prodded into listening to the CD and feels much better immediately. She says the man has a lovely voice and as soon as she hears the intro music, she now lets out a big sigh and I can see her settle down. For anyone, who is worried about what hypnosis is or does, I can assure you that it is safe and just takes you to a state of calm, relaxation inside - and the benefit is, the more you practice it, the easier it gets to reach that state no matter how stressed you are. I listen to the recording myself and love it too. Even my 'very suspicious of namby-pamby, fluffy stuff' husband had a try and really enjoyed it. Could not recommend this site enough if you need help to help yourself.

“Unfortunately did not work for me. ”

Written on: 27/01/2016 by 424Gunn (1 review written)

I am very disappointed not with the download but with myself in not getting this to work for me. My fear of heights is alive and well :( I really was hoping for a miracle but alas no such luck on my behalf. I'm sure some people benefit from it but not me, I really needed it to complete my life long goal of riding a motorcycle up the Himalayan mountains to Base Camp. Those sheer cliffs at the road side will be too much for me to bare and I know I will just freeze with fear. Perhaps there are some things that are not meant to be but maybe there is another way - I'll keep looking.

“I was sceptical but it worked”

Written on: 17/06/2015 by Nathalys181 (1 review written)

I bought a self-hypnosis track called Getting Over a Relationship and after listening once I was amazed at how much better I felt. I was sceptical that it would work at all, but after just listening once I was amazed.

“Worthless”

Written on: 26/04/2015 by 1974Suarez (1 review written)

The program for reducing alcohol consumption is a joke. It does absolutely nothing to address how to reduce consumption just how and why you do.

Alanjudkins's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2021

It does absolutely nothing to address how to reduce consumption just how you do it"

This statement is rather hilarious

Read 1 Comment

“My hypnosis review”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by ppKnight198 (1 review written)

Very satisfied with my hypnosis cd. I would recommend this cd to a lot of my family and friends. Thank you.

“Awesome”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by Cullen322 (1 review written)

I love the results that I get with the hypnosis products and the customer service is exceptional.

“It was done in a timely manner.I was pleased.”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by whHogan388 (1 review written)

Thank you for the prompt response.

“Great advice!”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by Kayden128 (1 review written)

This is great.. Best advice iv ever heard.. Gives me a more positive attitude about my situation.

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by Weston409 (1 review written)

Very happy with the service I got which required numerous emails back and forth. Very friendly but professional. I was sceptical purchasing a download over the Internet, especially if I was to experience technical difficulties, which I did. I need not have worried. Would have no hesitation in recommending this to friends and family.

“visualzation (lack there of)”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by AlBrowning (1 review written)

I will try your suggestion and possibly order the two recommenden cds..thank yoy for the prompt response

“excellent”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by Popeij53 (1 review written)

thank you for a very quick response to my email. It gives me confidence in a company that cares so much.

“Fantastic Speedy Backup”

Written on: 01/04/2014 by karen1200 (1 review written)

A fantastic service from those that know their area. It is great knowing that if we get a little 'stuck' with what to do in an area that we are unfamiliar with that we can drop you an email and you are there very quickly to offer helpful suggestions! Thanks again!

“She went above and beyond the call of duty!!”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by jmFoster1947 (1 review written)

I thank Kirstin for helping me get a situation cleared up that was blocking me and causing me some concern,yep sometimes you just need more information.

Eileend4's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

<3 the reference:)

Read 1 Comment

“Great service!”

Written on: 28/03/2014 by 190Mitchell (1 review written)

Very quick, flexible and helpful responses