Cafe Spice 2000, Sunderland Reviews

4.5
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Cafe Spice 2000, Sunderland - Ask a question now

“I have recently been to Sunderland and I visited this...”

written by garycole on 22/08/2014

I have recently been to Sunderland and I visited this Indian restaurant with a friend of mine. I must say that the food is good and the service is excellent.

“Really I think it is the best Indian in Sunderland,...”

written by ladylucklynne on 03/12/2009

Really I think it is the best Indian in Sunderland, been eating there for a few years now and although have visited other Indians no-one can compare to their food or service, the staff are friendly and helpful, and is quite a relaxing place to eat.