PRC Direct Reviews - www.prcdirect.co.uk

PRC Direct www.prcdirect.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very good service”

Written on: 24/12/2015 by Gunnerh90 (1 review written)

So pleased with their service that felt compelled to write a review. Sony Bravia ordered late 22nd December and delivered 9am Christmas Eve having been given a 4 hour delivery slot and then a phone call 30 minutes before delivery. Driver waited while I opened box to check for damage. Overall an excellent service from original phone call to delivery… Read Full Review

“65 4k lg tv”

Written on: 23/05/2015 by Jovanm402 (1 review written)

This tv was the one I wanted and could only find it at Prc. I ordered it on the Monday morning and it arrived the Tuesday morning. Not bad from Essex to Nottingham. I received a phone call an hour before they arrived and it arrived bang on time. I would definitely use these again… Read Full Review

“If I could leave zero stars i certainly would.”

Written on: 11/03/2013 by sultan01 (1 review written)

If I could leave zero stars I certainly would. I ordered a case for my Sony camera & realised after a week or so it hadnt arrived. So I rang them and got told "it was posted days ago you should have received it by now.I was then told I would get a call back from some one at PRC DIRECT to rectify and notify me of the delay.Shortly afterwards I was contacted by one of their staff who told me they had NOT posted it and had been trying to locate it in their warehouse with out success and… Read Full Review

Outofmybox's Response to sultan01's Review

Written on: 30/10/2014

I can fully understand what you've been through with this outfit, I read a review on another site about a Panasonic plasma TV that had almost 3000 hours of use, this too was sold as a new TV!

I am currently going through my own problems with a TV bought from PRC, it didn't arrive after waiting in all day, or the next 4 days despite their promises so I emailed - (a waste of time as they never reply) and cancelled the order, I also phoned and told them I want to cancel, the miserable sod asked why!!

It is now 11 later and no refund! I have now been greatly inconvenienced with a dispute with my card company, hopefully, they will get my money back from these monkeys.

Read 1 Comment

“No problems at all with this firm. Delivered on time....”

Written on: 02/01/2011

No problems at all with this firm. Delivered on time. Good customer relations

Did initially order an extended warranty but decided to cancel; full refund given

Good price for a difficult to source Philips TV… Read Full Review