Panamoz Reviews - www.panamoz.com

Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Not happy at all”

Written on: 04/02/2017 by Davin355 (1 review written)

still waiting for my camera… Read Full Review

“This is not a genuine VAT registered company. They...”

Written on: 02/08/2016 by Fernandezcu1989 (1 review written)

This is not a genuine VAT registered company. They sent me a VAT invoice saying that "this SHOWS the VAT amount" however "please note we're unable to provide a full VAT invoice, as we're not a VAT registered company." They say on their website "prices include VAT". Apparently it doesn't. I've uploaded my invoice to flickr. Please search for 'panamoz' or 'panamozgate' (people). This invoice is useless for me as a business to reclaim the VAT. I told them that I'm not prepared to spend 20% more… Read Full Review

Drsbreed's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2017

Very useful in a number of respects.

Read 1 Comment

“Don't help them to smuggle items in UK making you...”

Written on: 25/05/2015 by Dustinz103 (1 review written)

1) Impossible to reach anyone over the phone. I tried for 2 weeks at all hours. Their number just goes straight to voicemail. You can check on your own. 2) Given that it is impossible to have a conversation over the phone, I used the email. After an initial exchange of emails with a very quick and kind response, when I asked to clarify if they were going to declare the correct value of the item during the import (i.e. if they were going to legally import the item) they never replied back even… Read Full Review

Oingyboingybob's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2015

Why would you use Panamoz is you were happy to pay customs and other import charges? Just go to any major photographic dealer and pay the full price. Panamoz provide a superb service with discount prices.

“bad service”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by jothis (1 review written)

I bought a Samsung galaxy mega 6.3. Now its becoming hot and warm.and keypad some times not working properly. When I contacted customer service they told me to buy a battery they will pay for the battery.when I am having replacement warranty.terrible… Read Full Review

“Mind the warranty!!”

Written on: 26/04/2013 by acerostar (1 review written)

I bought a galaxy tab 7.7 from this seller because it was a bit cheaper that anywhere else. As I could see they offered 1 year warranty, which is something that I thought that it was the warranty that they offered as a company and not the manufacturer one. Around a week ago, and after having more than a year old, my tablet died and I'm unable to make it work. I went to Samsung and they told me that this product has not support in the country where I live (United Kingdom). So please… Read Full Review

Sdxn1's Response to acerostar's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

I just wanted to alert others to my recent positive warranty experience . I purchased a Sony HX30V camera from Panamoz around 11 months ago, which has gradually accumulated dust particles on the sensor and behind the lens (which users cannot access). As this model is not sold in the EU, the Sony EU warranty is not valid. I contacted Panamoz' warranty line (email based) to explain the issue, not confident I would receive any response. Next day I had an email saying that they would reimburse me the repair cost if I obtained a quote from the Sony repair centre. I duly obtained a repair quote, which Panamoz then paid to me within a couple of days. I was both suprised and impressed by their service.

Acerostar's reply to Sdxn1's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2013

I think you're changing the subject. I'm just saying that you don't have any support in the UK as you would do if you bought it in a local retail. That means that you don't get the 2 year warranty and you have to throw away your gadget after 1 year in case that it gets broken. By the way, I didn't say that panamoz were really rude and unapologetic when they contact me.

Lucykensalyre's Response to acerostar's Review

Written on: 20/08/2013

The site clearly states to return goods to base, ie, Panamoz. As for Samsung, they are AWFUL with after sales...it took SIX WEEKS to get an expensive monitor replaced by them ( I would not accept a repair, since the item was less than twelve weeks old ! )

Read 3 Comments

“Deceitful ”

Written on: 26/03/2013

Purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. Was 12% cheaper than European based online seller which was enough given the good communication prior to placing the order. Goods arrived fine. Since I've found out that it is an asian market handset and as such it is not possible to get any updates either over the air by carrier, through PC synchronisation nor by WiFi. The handset will only update by hacking the handset or physically taking to Asia and doing the updates there. I specifically asked about… Read Full Review

“so dissapointet!!!”

Written on: 26/02/2013 by oleczka0101 (1 review written)

I ordered my Samsung 2 weeks ago.After few days i send them a email when they will send me a phone because they still didn't collect money from pay pal. Finally they send me a notification that they send me a phone with tracking number. And guess what after 2 weeks I received email that unfortunately they tried to send me one but they couldn't found any in warehouse!!And they send me full refund. I will never ever buy anything from this website!!!… Read Full Review

“would not recommend”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by smaggy123 (1 review written)

I thought I will write about my experience with panamoz, as there seems to be a discussion going on about them. I will write the facts and upto readers to decide what they make of them. I was looking for a specific camcorder- did a google search and cheapest UK price was £809. Panamoz had it for £602. I was excited. was wary had never heard about them before. called them on the UK number they display on their site- it is always an answering machine- no one ever answers it- I must have tried… Read Full Review

“Wrong item, customer services closed”

Written on: 01/10/2012 by Boa1 (1 review written)

I ordered the 32gb HTC One X. This was confirmed on the order confirmation etc. A 16gb version arrived today and Panamoz are on holiday until the 4th October - which is worrying. So it'll be a dipute with Paypal… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/10/2012

All of china and hong kong are on holiday for the moon festival,i have nothing to do with panamoz but just someone who is thinking of buying a nikon d600 from them..I think you may of been a little harsh leaving this revirew so quickly,so would wait and im sure they will contact you if you leave them a email.
really hope you get this issue sorted asap...

Written on: 04/10/2012

Thats great news,enjoy the new phone

Written on: 04/10/2012

Yes they do make a point of using a U.K. contact number,someone called tina from what i can make out,who you would think was a woman but from another feedback somewhere i read,tina is a fella.lol..Good luck with contacting them today...fineboy

Boa1's Response to Boa1's Review

Written on: 03/10/2012

Panamoz have today been in contact and apologised and said they are shipping a replacement. They will pay the return costs.

So one star for the error and making me sweat for three days, but five stars for the resolution.

Old.d90's Response to Boa1's Review

Written on: 03/10/2012

3 days only and your in a dispute without even speaking to the supplier. !!

You do not mention how long your order actually took. Probably because of the usual very quick service from Panamoz?

Heck you can get longer weekend UK ordering delays. Such as an Amazon order on a Friday and it arrives on a Wednesday......

Boa1's Response to Boa1's Review

Thanks for the comments.

They major on their UK point of contact, which is why I was surprised. It may be a little harsh, but it's not what was ordered and no way of making contact with them for 4 day.

If they sort it out satisfactorily I will post that too

Written on: 02/10/2012

Just to add,i know this as my girlfriend is chinese,i think most companys come back to work on the 4th oct...hope this helps

Read 7 Comments

“YOU DON'T GET A VAT RECEIPT”

Written on: 07/11/2011 by Michael_Davies (1 review written)

When i checked on the internet, at first I must admit that the price looked great. But it was only after taking delivery of the camera did I realise that you do NOT get a vat receipt. As I am vat registered, it would have made the camera a good price, but despit repeated emails and phone calls - leaving several messages when I could get through, I have heard nothing from them. Now they areoffering £5 just to put a review on the internet about them. I can only speak from experience in that I… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Michael_Davies's Review

Written on: 23/01/2012

From the Panamoz website FAQs:

7. Are you able to issue a VAT invoice?
Please note we don't provide this service currently.

Surely you should have checked beforehand whether they issue a VAT receipt or not?

Read 1 Comment

“BUYER BEWARE..Please shop around. Panamoz may appear...”

Written on: 07/02/2011 by Riicardo (1 review written)

BUYER BEWARE..Please shop around. Panamoz may appear cheap however you may live to regret doing business them. I ordered a sony ericsson eperia x2 which was clearly in stock.I ordered for £158 pounds plus £19.99 postage.The reason for the extortionate postage cost is that the items are being shipped from the far east, but they do not tell you that, which led me to question the origin and authenticity of the product.

PANAMOZ" made a claim on my paypal account for £177.99 which they later… Read Full Review

“Disgusted with the lack of communication from the...”

Written on: 05/12/2010

Disgusted with the lack of communication from the company when asking for acknowledgment of the order I had placed. Days later - phone calls and emails still not answered. If the goods are Out-of-stock an acknowlegment of this would be appreciated. One very disgruntled student customer - I will ensure that other students do not fall into this trap. Because this is a complaint I doubt the website will publish it!!… Read Full Review

Drichards's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2011

I found this review not helpful

Read 1 Comment

“Placed an order. Two days later received an email...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

Placed an order. Two days later received an email asking for telephone numbers for a security check, but replying to them bounced. Managed to get emails through to their sales address, but heard nothing back. Telephone just rings and rings. Contact form on website worked, and heard back to be told: "due to an unforeseen circumstance
we could not process your recent [order] as the item is now out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we have issued you a full… Read Full Review

“This website is the most unprofessional website ever....”

Written on: 16/06/2010

This website is the most unprofessional website ever. Not only has my camcorder not arrived but when you try to call customer services it goes straight to voicemail and charges £1 a min. i was forced to then try to sort the problem out via live chat which was just as bad as it took hours for them to message me back, they lied and messaged that they would sort the problem out, i waited over two weeks not to mention i paid £20 for fed ex priority delivery.I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY GOODS. never… Read Full Review

Kriaze's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

Hello, could you tell me the final outcome of your dealings with Panamoz please? Did you ever receive your goods or get a refund?

Read 1 Comment

“Ordered a Tokina 10-17mm (Canon Mount) from Panamoz as...”

Written on: 08/06/2010 by Tom99 (1 review written)

Ordered a Tokina 10-17mm (Canon Mount) from Panamoz as it was the cheapest store available to me in the UK. I was informed when I ordered the product that I would be e-mailed with a tracking code once it was posted, but after 5 days had no such e-mail. I rang them directly and was told that they were going to cancel my order because they did not have the lens in stock. I questioned why they had not contacted me, and they said that they could not leave me an answer phone message or e-mail me… Read Full Review

“Absolutely awful customer service experience. Ordered...”

Written on: 24/02/2010

Absolutely awful customer service experience. Ordered item, payed by PayPal they took the money. After 24 hours no acknowledgement of order. Called them up, they said no idea what status the order has, please call back the next day! Called back, still no idea what status the order has, please call back later! Asked to cancel order and refund, person on phone said "OK" and hung up!!! Had to call back again to get refund completed!

Will never use again, even if they do have the cheapest prices… Read Full Review