Panamoz Reviews - www.panamoz.com

Panamoz - www.panamoz.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

Panamoz - www.panamoz.com
Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“One of the best customer service and prices!!!”

Written on: 09/06/2022 by booblik500 (1 review written)

panamoz.com is actually one of the best stores that provides the best prices in the market and overall customer service. In general, for about a month, I was looking for someone to give 5-6k eur for Sony A7sIII + fe20mm f1.8 + fe24-105 f4 - at first, I wrote to the customer support service - in Panamoz, since it was not possible to order goods to me on the site to Latvia. I asked them if they could make an exception and send them to Latvia. They replied that they would answer later, they need to know this moment. And only a month later I decided to return to them again and find out again if they had solved this issue. And yes, the support team helped and provided such a cool opportunity, so feel free to email them and ask any questions. So, I asked them for an additional discount of 40-50 euros. Plus, I decided to pay in euros, but at the rate of British pounds, because it was more profitable for me, Panamoz made concessions here too !! Made an order on May 25th, Panamoz sent the goods on May 27th, received the goods on May 31st. On the third working day. Panamoz gave terms of 7-12 working days. The product came brand new, in new packaging with no traces of use. But there was a small speck of dust on one 24-105 lens. At what it was clear that the lens is 100% new without traces of use. The support service immediately offered to check the quality of the lens for me, apparently in case of a warranty case, or they also offered to return 50eur money back to me, which completely suited me. Extremely satisfied with their service, will definitely return for shopping again. I really want their store to have new m1 and m2 macbooks, which are ideal for editing heavy videos. And it would not be bad to add them to the range of ND variable filters. My best wishes for the awesome Panamoz.com service! Will definitely be back for more purchases! Add new products for sale!

“Great priced lens, fast delivery and good customer service”

Written on: 13/04/2022 by AlexW_ (1 review written)

Have used Panamoz a few times buying camera kit and have always had a stellar experience. This time I needed a zoom lens for a job - contacted them in advance to confirm if they could ship to the UK before the end of the following week. Cust Svcs was very responsive and understanding. She provided a realistic estimate of a week for delivery and it arrived faster than that in the end. Highly recommended!

“Great Savings”

Written on: 02/02/2022 by Tinashi (1 review written)

Hi, I wanted a good camera and after many reviews I settled on the Nikon Z6 but the cost in the UK of between £2200-£2400 was disgusting at best (rip off Britain), I was pointed in the direction of Panamoz and took the plunge at £1600 for the kit with body, ftz adapter and lens. It took about 8 working days to come and was tracked all the way, it was well packaged and came with a UK English manual, absolutely brand new and I'm very happy with it, was I worried with it being an import?, no, I researched how long they have been going and there reputation for when things might go wrong and have no worries, I have a 3 year warranty with it. Maybe some UK companies should take note, if I need another camera or lens Panamoz will be the first place I look. Regards

“10/10 ”

Written on: 20/12/2021 by EdiMitch (1 review written)

I’m a full time pro of 25 years, hassle free, safe, swift delivery and the only time I had an issue with a lens it was dealt with swiftly and repaired with a local Canon agent, then reimbursed. Great comms and prices, what more do you want !

“Best prices & best service”

Written on: 13/12/2021 by johnnywedge (1 review written)

I have dealt with Panamoz several times buying cameras & lenses & accessories. I recently ordered a Canon R6 with a few other items. Unfortunately the delivery company DPD decided to leave more than £2000 worth of gear on my doorstep. in full view from the public path 3m from my front door. I didnt return home for a couple of days & needless to say my parcel wasnt there when I returned. Panamoz investigated and offered me a full refund or a replacement. As i wanted the camera i opted for the replacement. which arrived about 10 days later. I cannot fault the service i received which is why I gave them 5 stars. I would also reccomend them to anyone. I saved a lot of money and got a 3 year warranty which is 2 more than Canon offer. I've not had to use any of the warranties on my previous purchases but I know a couple of friends that have & they say their items were repaired promptly & the whole process was easy & pain free.

“Outstanding service again !”

Written on: 23/08/2021 by Johnsantmat (1 review written)

Have used Panamoz several times now, and in addition to great prices / delivery / and communication, I have saved several hundred pounds. My most recent purchase was about to arrive when I changed my mind and requested a refund. When the parcel arrived, I contacted Panamoz who , through the wonderful person I dealt with, arranged for it to be picked up the very next day. 5 days later, Panamoz received the parcel and the refund was made immediately into my bank account. Panamoz had dealt with the extensive paperwork for the return and made this an effortless process for me. Communication at all stages was superb. I am running out of superlatives to describe this company. Suffice to say they are always my first port of call when buying. Unequivocally recommended.

“Ultra fast turnaround”

Written on: 09/03/2021 by Joethetoff (1 review written)

Absolutely amazed at the turnaround, order a Canon EOS R6 on Thursday evening, 05/03 and received my camera (well packaged) today 09/0, not only that I paid £2030 a saving of around £469, Wow! what can I say? except I would highly recommend Panamoz to anyone.

“Another happy customer...again”

Written on: 28/01/2021 by 87McFarland (1 review written)

I have used Panamoz before so was my first goto place for the Nikon 500mm pf and I was not disappointed. Great price and 3 year warranty. Full tracking. Delivered in 5 days to the UK from Hong Kong. I did have a querry, emailed and was responded to very quickly. Great service I will always use Panamoz first if I need camera equipment and would definitely recommend

“Simply Incredible Service and Prices !!!”

Written on: 27/10/2020 by PhilipU (1 review written)

After a recommendation by a Pro Photographer friend, I did a bit of reaserch into Panamoz and I read quite a few reviews. At the ripe old age of 72 and not the best health, my photography is now just for my own pleasure. I have been considering a move to a Nikon Mirrorless digital camera for a while. The new Nikon Z5 would give me all that I wanted for whatever time I have left on this earth. I decided to order (During the Covid 19 worldwide problems). The Z5 + Lens kit offered by Panamoz which also included the FTZ adapter suited my needs.(I have numerous Nikon Lenses from 40+ years of using Nikon system). I placed my order on a Thursday mid afternoon and expected delivery would be about 10 days. Nope! Order confirmed at 15-58hrs on Thursday 22 Oct 2020 and Delivered to my door at 09-08hrs Monday 26 Oct 2020. That's less than 4 days from Hong Kong, and two of those days were weekend. Extremely well packed, not a penny extra to pay, and a 3 year guarantee included as well, and I was able to track the parcel every step of the way. Now That is what I call SERVICE! Thank you Panamoz !!!

“Great Price Great service”

Written on: 30/04/2020 by Kevrobbo (1 review written)

What a great price and great service. 5*, excellent. First time customre & I will definitely not hesitate when I need any photographic gear in future.

“After Service”

Written on: 12/02/2020 by Kaya5 (1 review written)

I purchased a Nikon D 500 camera from Panamoz in 2018, the 3 year warranty was a factor that i made the purchase. I am going on a bird photography holiday in April 2020, so i sent my camera to Nikon for a service, i thought i would make sure everything was ok before my holiday. The Nikon Service team found there was a problem with the AF system & it needed repairing. I contacted Panamoz who asked me to send them all details from Nikon & the Estimate for the work to be carried out, once Panamoz received the information, they informed this work would be carried out under warranty. The funds for the repair was paid into my bank account the same day. What a fantastic company to deal with, the service was first class, i would have no hesitation in dealing with them again, & would recommend them very highly. Thank you Panamoz.

“No Problems, excellant service”

Written on: 11/02/2020 by rodmachin (1 review written)

Excellant service, delivered to Spain in 5 days. Slight problem with PayPal, sorted out rapido by Panamoz staff. Could not fault the service, product nor PRICE. Highly Recommended, would definately use again

“Genuine UK Seller - Highly Recommended”

Written on: 22/01/2020 by Hazel454 (1 review written)

Any initial scepticism about this company was quickly dispelled. Very swift responses were received by my initial questions about the product and delivery options. One person in particular from Customer Support was very helpful. After sales support is also excellent. I bought a genuine Nikon Z7 kit with 24-70mm lens along with the latest XQD card. I'm very pleased with the product and have now registered the serial numbers with Nikon Support. I would have rather bought from a High Street retailer, but at these prices, I'm sorry, but I just couldn't afford to buy from anyone other than Panamoz.

“Great Service”

Written on: 24/12/2019 by daverushen (1 review written)

I ordered a Nikon 70-200mm AF-S F2.8E FL ED VR on the 11th Dec & was surprised how quickly the Lens arrived & was informed via emails about all steps of the order being received, along with tracking numbers & delivery times etc. The Lens arrived on the 18th Dec despite & was DOA, I got back on to Panamoz & Tina at customer service was great I had a courier service come to collect the Lens & a new Lens was dispatched which was delivered today 24th Dec. I can't thank Tina and the people at Panamoz enough, great service & happy to recommend them to others.

“The best photography source on the net ..”

Written on: 09/12/2019 by AidanWilson (1 review written)

I had been extremely skeptical about buying on the net from a company thousands of miles away with prices that seemed to be too good to be true. I began with a back and forth of correspondence with the customer service. The woman I dealt with was better than wonderful, answered all my questions and really managed to put me at ease and convince me that it was a genuine legitimate vendor. I had just the previous day placed an order through the Canon store for a 5dmkiv because it was £300 off and 18 months interest free payments, sounded good. The final price was £ 2499. I then saw the advert for Panamoz selling the same camera for £1650. Not only that but I received a £20 refund at point of purchase. After being convinced it was a legitimate site I cancelled my order with Canon and placed the order with Panamoz on a Friday evening. The camera arrived from Hong Kong On Monday afternoon (quicker than it took Canon to ship from the Netherlands) In the original packaging with everything in perfect order. I am so over the moon with my purchase and will absolutely, without doubt be using Panamoz from now on. And once again I would like to give a huge thank you to the customer service who were amazing.

“Excellent custoer service”

Written on: 27/11/2019 by Superchd (1 review written)

The first time I ordered, something went wrong and the order didn't go through. After 5 days I emailed customer services and got a response in just a few minutes. They helped me through the process, checked with me afterwards and even offered a small rebate for my trouble. I then received my order in super-quick time. It was also extremely good value. I would have no hesitation in recommending Panamoz. (my order was for a Canon EOS 5D mkIV with a spare battery and card).

“Excellent shop”

Written on: 13/11/2019 by Hextall (1 review written)

Excellent shop, exclusive prices. Very good communication, fast delivery. They even gave me 20eur discount which I didn´t ask for. Shipped on monday, arrived on wednesday. Excellent prices, everything original, brand new. Only one irrelevant detail - battery charger is UK plug only, with no adapter. But it doesn´t matter, you can have it for 2-3€ almost everywhere, so it´s fine. Surely recommend this shop to everyone.

“Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens ”

Written on: 01/11/2019 by Thegreyfox53 (1 review written)

Very pleased with the speed of delivery, the packaging, the communication and product itself. Panamoz had stock of this lens, for lower prices, when all UK/EU suppliers I contacted were awaiting stock.Will use Panamoz again. Thank you

“My 3rd purchase from Panamoz; superb service as always”

Written on: 08/10/2019 by Legacoid (1 review written)

Just received my new Canon EOS R from Panamoz. There's been a surge in EOS R purchases due to the recent firmware release and this caused a brief stock outage, but without any prompting from me Panamoz gave me a small discount for the delay in dispatch. Once the camera was on its way it came very quickly; even a UK-resident seller wouldn't have been much faster. This was my 3rd camera body purchase from Panamoz. With the excellent prices and the first year's warranty covering repair by Canon UK I can't see any reason to buy from another seller.

“Amazing Price and Delivery”

Written on: 30/09/2019 by YDW1 (1 review written)

Ordered new camera, lense and some accessories on Thursday and delivered Monday morning. Excellent price, excellent communication, full tracking from Hong Kong to UK. Couldn’t ask for better service, cost and delivery. Well done Panamoz