Starbucks Verona Reviews

Starbucks Verona
4.0

Starbucks Verona - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Starbucks Verona

“A great cup of coffee!”

written by NathanGilbert on 21/07/2015

I drink a lot of coffee. And this is thus an ideal coffee for me. It is not too strong and not too weak. It has a bold, robust flavour, very rich and not bitter, with just a very slight hint of chocolate and also a very slight hint of fruitiness (very slight). It is perfect for any time of the day. And it does make my mood perfect.)

“Great coffee”

written by DanielleBurgess on 03/04/2013

This is definitely the best coffee you can get for your money. The flavor is amazing and I can't resist it when I smell a freshly-brewed batch. This is my favorite way to start my mornings. Recommended.

“Delicious”

written by Katherina on 07/02/2013

Love this coffee because it tastes amazing. Every coffee lover should try it.

“my morning saviour”

written by sandybeaches on 14/01/2013

I'm a big fan. I bought the little pods that go into the keurig I received for christmas. It has literally revolutionized my mornings. Minimal effort, maximum flavor, always fresh. Loving it!

“Very full bodied flavor, never bitter. Perfect...”

written by taeddy on 25/03/2010

Very full bodied flavor, never bitter. Perfect anytime of day, strong enough for first thing in the morning and perfect with dessert.

“Starbucks Verona is a good, solid, basic coffee. ...”

written by Kirik on 09/07/2009

Starbucks Verona is a good, solid, basic coffee. Probably a good roast for your average day-to-day drinker. Can be a bit harsh and uneven at times. Not consistent. Well balanced overall and likely to appeal to a broad range of people who were possibly raised on Folgers or the like.

“The Starbucks Verona is a full bodied coffee and a ...”

written by on 08/05/2009

The Starbucks Verona is a full bodied coffee and a little spicey.

“I would put Verona in the intermediate range, it is...”

written by lenin my on 23/02/2008

I would put Verona in the intermediate range, it is quite robust with a very slight hint of fruitiness. Honestly, I wouldn't go for this blend again.

“My favorite blend for electric filter drip, ground on...”

written by on 20/12/2007

My favorite blend for electric filter drip, ground on "espresso" for maximum flavor.Verona combines what I think of as depth and breadth of flavor, resulting in a first-of-the-day cup that makes me glad to be awake. Chocolate, toast, and that alkaloid kiss.

“Starbucks Verona has got to be the worse blend of...”

written by 1helluvaguy on 25/05/2006

Starbucks Verona has got to be the worse blend of Coffee in the World. Believe me, I've been drinking Starbucks Blends for over 9 years daily. I am partial to Sumatra and other Bold coffees, but for some reason when I drink Verona it tastes absolutely HORRIBLE! Very bad after taste! It tastes like a dirty ashtray (if you can imagine). The Coffee Verona is actually a blend of different beans melded together. Perhaps this will explain its disgusting flavor. Anyone liking this flavor should have their mouth checked out by an Oral Specialist because it is absolutely atrocious!!! Starbucks should drop it from their line, and start to focus more on what the customer likes and wants. Too Bad. I tried to enjoy this blend.

Taeddy's Response to 1helluvaguy's Review

Written on: 25/03/2010

I found this review not helpful because Verona is one of my favorite coffees.

“Starbucks over the last couple of years has really...”

written by Limbo89 on 15/02/2004

Starbucks over the last couple of years has really fallen in quality. This is largely due to the fact they are in full mass production. Coffee experts know that beans over two weeks old (no matter how they are packaged) lose a significant amount of flavor. Supporting local roasters is the only way to ensure that truely good coffee stays around. Verona is just not that good and honestly none of Starbucks beans are anymore.

“Starbucks Verona is the best coffee I hav ever tasted...”

written by Paul. on 09/09/2002

Starbucks Verona is the best coffee I hav ever tasted bar one. The only better coffee was Starbucks Christmas blend year 2000. As the Christmas blend is different each year, I will never see year 2000 again :(

Taste verona and see for yourself !

Barista Diva.'s Response to 37053_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 06/05/2003

First of all the saying is, "Bar None". Secondly; why did you think it was good? Did it have a rich flavor? Was it sharp? Smooth? Nutty? Acidic?

Bertie's Response to 37053_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 06/09/2003

Barista diva....Paul is quite correct because he found another blend to taste better, hence 'bar one'.
<br>
<br>If he had not, then 'bar none' would have been correct. All a matter of alliterative encomium coupled with a hint of the pluperfect subjunctive.
<br>
<br>If I were asked to quantify the taste of coffee, I would say it tasted like er....er...um...coffee!