Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick Reviews

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

“Matte Finish”

Written on: 15/11/2021 by KachBinita (9 reviews written)

Name itself says sensational, the lipsticks has bright shades, matte finish look. Different shades smooth and easy to apply… Read Full Review

“Great Color Lipstick”

Written on: 01/03/2021 by PreciousMichaels (17 reviews written)

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick is one of my favorites. It has a smooth, pigmented texture that lasts a long time on the lips. It almost looks like a matte liquid lipstick except without the dryness. It's easy to put on and take off. I use the color 376 Pink for Me, which is a dusty pink with a cool tone. The nudes look beautiful, and I wear them on a regular basis… Read Full Review

“Waste of money. I'm sorry I bought this product, it's...”

Written on: 01/09/2010

Waste of money. I'm sorry I bought this product, it's terrible!! Application is difficult I'm not sure there is anything in the tube at all. Need to apply heavy pressure to get evevn a hint of color oh yeah and I lightly applied the gloss and it broke off the 1st time I used it… Read Full Review

“Packaging - The shades have different lids depending...”

Written on: 23/11/2009

Packaging - The shades have different lids depending on whether they are browns, pinks, reds or purples which is a nice idea especially when you are rummaging around your makeup bag/case

Colour - 735 is a reddish beigey brown with silver toned shimmer and 240 is a medium pinkey mauve with gold shimmer

Pigmentation - these are actually really pigmented and I was surprised since I would (snobbily) assume Maybelline would be a bit rubbish

Staying power - I needed to reapply after 3 hours which… Read Full Review