Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick Reviews

Media Gallery for Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick

“Matte Finish”

written by KachBinita on 15/11/2021

Name itself says sensational, the lipsticks has bright shades, matte finish look. Different shades smooth and easy to apply.

“Great Color Lipstick”

written by PreciousMichaels on 01/03/2021

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick is one of my favorites. It has a smooth, pigmented texture that lasts a long time on the lips. It almost looks like a matte liquid lipstick except without the dryness. It's easy to put on and take off. I use the color 376 Pink for Me, which is a dusty pink with a cool tone. The nudes look beautiful, and I wear them on a regular basis.

“Waste of money. I'm sorry I bought this product, it's...”

written by on 01/09/2010

Waste of money. I'm sorry I bought this product, it's terrible!! Application is difficult I'm not sure there is anything in the tube at all. Need to apply heavy pressure to get evevn a hint of color oh yeah and I lightly applied the gloss and it broke off the 1st time I used it.

“Packaging - The shades have different lids depending...”

written by on 23/11/2009

Packaging - The shades have different lids depending on whether they are browns, pinks, reds or purples which is a nice idea especially when you are rummaging around your makeup bag/case

Colour - 735 is a reddish beigey brown with silver toned shimmer and 240 is a medium pinkey mauve with gold shimmer

Pigmentation - these are actually really pigmented and I was surprised since I would (snobbily) assume Maybelline would be a bit rubbish

Staying power - I needed to reapply after 3 hours which isn't too bad in my opinion
Price - In superdrug these were between £4 and £5, they were discounted by £2 I believe.Crisper colour? Well it applied just like any other lipstick to me, however I will agree with the claim that they are creamy, compared to say Bourjois or Lancome or perhaps Barry M. They are certainly not drying and don't emphasize lines on the lip.
I didn't realise they were enriched with honey nectar but on closer sniffing of the tube they do smell slightly honey-ish (well they smell sweet) but it's not too strong and it doesn't bother me in any way. After licking my lips they don't taste of anything either which is my preference.