NintendoZ.com Reviews - www.nintendoz.com

NintendoZ.com www.nintendoz.com - Ask a question now

“Faulty game and poor service”

Written on: 22/06/2012 by mechanicwhizz98 (1 review written)

I purchased a game called dragon ball z legacy of g.o.k.u one and two for the game boy advance, and it was claimed to be new and in working order. it took three weeks for me to receive my product and when i did it was just the cartridge in some plastic box. i said whatever as long as it works, but its definitely not working at all. so i let them know i received a faulty game and it took me making those videos and sending it to them for them to understand it didn't work. well i asked if they… Read Full Review

“NintendoZ.com is by far the best online game stores...”

Written on: 01/12/2009 by DsLove (1 review written)

NintendoZ.com is by far the best online game stores I've ever dealt with. I have a large collection myself so i usually look for either new releases or rare games. I've hit them with some tough requests and whatever they didn't have online, they found in under a week.
These guys are gamers and really know their stuff, they have some of the best home-brewed multi game packs I've ever seen with uo tp 180 games in one Nintendo DS cartridge.
The service is just great and I think they have the… Read Full Review

“Wow, Such a cool website! I bought Scribblenauts for...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

Wow, Such a cool website! I bought Scribblenauts for Nintendo DS, got it in 6 days for a great price, and the service is really great! just wow!
They even sent me a free shock proof box, i wish i had these boxed for all my games. i'm only buying from NintendoZ from now i on, no doubt!