AA Road Atlas Reviews

AA Road Atlas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for AA Road Atlas

AA Road Atlas

“The AA Road Atlas Britain 2009 is always in my car...”

Written on: 16/03/2009 by 123bigglad (1 review written)

The AA Road Atlas Britain 2009 is always in my car when satnav gets lost. Big so lots of info on the same pageSatnav's make travelling a joy but when the signal is weak you are on your own. I always have this map in the car and used in conjunction with the Satnav, it makes travelling around a little easier - particularly around city centres and this map does contain lots of magnified areas on the larger city centres.
The book is easy to read, has lots of places of interest hilighted and can be… Read Full Review

“The AA Road Map Italy probably the worst map I have...”

Written on: 15/02/2005 by One Man Army (37 reviews written)

The AA Road Map Italy probably the worst map I have ever had the misfortune to read. Now unlike most women, my map reading skills are pretty good. This thing however is a joke. I used this map for a road trip and I dread to think how many hours it cost me in road time. It fails to mention turn offs, and the ones that are included are confusing. Many towns and villages are simply not included, leaving you in a state of disarray. You'd be better off using this book as emergency toilet roll… Read Full Review