Cathedral Apartment, Norwich Reviews

Cathedral Apartment, Norwich - Ask a question now

“Arrived hear after booking through laterooms.com the...”

Written on: 28/02/2010 by DAveManton (1 review written)

Arrived hear after booking through laterooms.com the room was spacious clean lovely and comfortable was very impressed as did not expect such luxury for the price I pid. Would definately recommend and go back again.

“I have just arrived back after staying at cathedral...”

Written on: 07/12/2009

I have just arrived back after staying at cathedral appartments with a friend on a shopping trip. We were both extremely pleased with our choice of stay-so warm, spacious and clean with every facility you would need. The shower was a concern after reading some reviews that the water was cold but we had HOT water, nice toiletries and lovely big towels. Excellent location look forward to going back again… Read Full Review

“I recently stayed at a very spacious apartment on...”

Written on: 06/11/2009 by katelevine (1 review written)

I recently stayed at a very spacious apartment on Unthank Road, Norwich. The apartment was extremely clean and fully equiped with everything that I needed. The welcome tea and coffee and toiletries added a nice touch.
I chose this apartment for its location as I needed to be able to walk into Norwich. i also had to have a business meeting early in the m,orning and the apartment was perfect for this.
I found the checking in process quick and easy and knowing that I had 24 hour custom service… Read Full Review