KSN Online Reviews - www.ksn-online.co.uk

KSN Online www.ksn-online.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great brilliant fantastic”

Written on: 12/02/2022 by DaveyHorton (1 review written)

Absolutely first class service. Great communication and fantastic value for money. Would recommend them to anyone.

“Excellent customer service from Inderjit at KSN”

Written on: 05/01/2021

Ordered a last item from the stock and went with the bank transfer payment. Transferred the money and sent an e-mail to confirm the payment, had immediate response from Inderjit confirming it and giving me clear next steps explaining there is a backlog of orders and that they would do everything they can to send it out ASAP. Inderjit then contacted me again telling me the order has been shipped with the next day delivery. Would definitely recommend this company if their customer service is this good!

“Great customer support - Thank you”

Written on: 17/02/2017 by jdjury1 (1 review written)

I purchased a Linx tablet which was a great buy unfortunately there was a fault with the keyboard. This was handled by Inderjit (KSN support) who dealt with this issue he kept me informed of every step and it was easily resolved. You are never sure when you buy first time from an online supplier but I was very pleased with the product / price / support the way they dealt with the KB issue was as good as any pro supprot that I have to deal wtih in work. Thank you Inderjit!

“Honest, Professional Service”

Written on: 14/07/2015

Was in the market for a particular video card(Sapphire Vapor-X 290X) that was only in stock in the UK. After asking around at several sites that claimed to ship internationally and getting no reply to my request for a shipping quote, I approached KSN with a quote request for the same. KSN were the only ones to respond to my query promptly(within the day) and with a choice of shipping methods since the shipping quote on the site only accounts for items below 2kg. They advised me on the most cost effective method of shipping which was actually faster than the next method and we were set. I had made a mistake in the shipping address on my order and needed to have it changed. I submitted the correct address to them on friday evening and they got back to me on sunday with the updated order ready for payment on my end. Shipment was straightforward and the item was not only as described on the site but was actually cheaper by a couple of pounds compared to the other sites I had asked around at. Part of the reason I went with KSN was as a result of the great customer reviews I saw on their store at Amazon and after my experience with them i'm glad I did.

“Excellent support, very proactive.”

Written on: 27/04/2015 by Deathstar (2 reviews written)

Initially had a challenge with the payment provider for the site struggling to support the international transaction so initially I was not happy. This was SAGE PAY and not KSN themselves. However, sometimes its only when something doesn't go perfectly that you get to see how a vendor really performs. KSN were extremely quick to respond and proactively supported me in concluding the transaction, going out of their way outside of normal business hours to do so. The company behind the website seem is very customer oriented and this shown in their being proactive in supporting their customers and making sure they have a positive experience. I would definitely recommend them.

“Great Price plus Great Delivery”

Written on: 31/03/2015 by tom.fw (1 review written)

Couldn't get the monitor (Dell Ultrasharp 25" UH2515H)I wanted on other better known sites like Overclockers or Scan because they were both out of stock. Not only did KSN have it in stock but also at a better price. Got next day delivery and couldn't fault them at all.

“Executed smoothly and on time.”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by yxBreen38 (1 review written)

Very happy with straightforward website, email updates and overall delivery.

“MSI Wind Box”

Written on: 18/02/2015 by LuzMcCurdy333 (1 review written)

This is the first time that I bought through KSN. I am inpressed with both the service and the price. The item arrived on time the next day in good packaging and in good order.

“Can't rate this product high enough! ”

Written on: 06/02/2015 by plastichead (1 review written)

Currently reducing my living space down to the bare essentials in order for a future life on a narrow boat, however I can't do without my music, and wanted something that was small, but packed a punch! Well this ticked every box, it's a total heavy weight. Clean soft mellow tones for my jazz, sharp and crisp on classical, and more than enough bass for rock/pop. Works like a dream on the laptop to watch films, and the sound panel that you can download for Windows or Mac has some lovely balancing features that really compliment whatever your watching. The terra bass function really kicks it up a notch! It may not please a pure audiophile, but for the price it's got to be one of the best on the market. I genuinely defy anyone to be displeased with its performance! Well done creative!!!!

“Good company will use again”

Written on: 19/01/2015 by JuniorYork96 (1 review written)

Will use again, Easy procedure.

“bitdefender 2015 edition”

Written on: 16/01/2015

Purchased the all singing, all dancing version of bitdefender 2015. Bought as a download which arrived almost instantly. My desktop is now very well protected and for a fraction of the price I would have paid elsewhere. Great service. Thanks .

“Bit defender security program”

Written on: 27/12/2014 by Johnevs (1 review written)

Very easy to purchase, excellent instructions for download. Cannot comment on quality of software, early days!! Would use KSN again.

“Bitdefender Total Security”

Written on: 04/12/2014 by Bookworm8 (1 review written)

I purchased this product on line, great value for the money, compared with other sites. Not being a geek I had to ask a few questions and the service was great. Will definantly use this site again.

“Kapersky Anti Virus Software 2015”

Written on: 02/11/2014 by ppGallegos16 (1 review written)

Like most software packages nowadays, there is inevitably a problem with the registration/license they provide for you to register their product. Not only is it frustrating, but it is so time wasting! There really is no point in providing their customers with a dysfunctional code/system. I was v. close to giving up, had it not been for the people at KSN helping me out and finally getting me a brand new registration number. I'd be interested to know how many times this happens to other people? Thanks to KPN for their help and support, their customer service is great!

“Good value, fast delivery”

Written on: 27/10/2014 by vnMcIntosh101 (1 review written)

I ordered a new ASUS 980 strix graphic card... Great card, bit pricey. A lot of other retailers were waiting for stock or charging a premium for the item but I found KSN through a search. KSN had the best price, delivered quickly and ontime. I would have no issue in recommending them based on my experience.

“Best Service Ever”

Written on: 27/10/2014 by Matteo496 (1 review written)

Amazing service, first time I bought with KSN and this is enough to be a loyal customer.

“Good value, fast delivery”

Written on: 25/10/2014 by Moo000 (1 review written)

I ordered a new ASUS 980 strix graphic card... Great card, fast, very quite but a bit pricey. A lot of other retailers were waiting for stock or charging a premium for the item but I found KSN through a search. KSN had the best price, delivered quickly and ontime. I would have no issue in recommending them based on my experience.

“great servce and quick delivery”

Written on: 17/10/2014 by jaffs (1 review written)

Bought a BenQ monitor from KSN. They were prompt answering my emails and called me when I asked them to. Delivery the next day even though I paid for 2 day. Highly recommended.

“Bitdefender Total Security 2015”

Written on: 13/10/2014 by Aryan73 (1 review written)

This was an upgrade from last years software,Been using Bitdefender for 4 years now. 2015 product has fantastic new features, easy to use, Autopilot makes all the security decisions for you Safepay and wallet give you peace of mind when shopping online etc, Great antivirus and firewall product, never had a problem with viruses or breaches, The scan and clean up do a great job of getting rid of internet cookies and unwanted spyware, Dont hesitate to buy this product, Thoroughly recommended and at a great price from KSN!

“bitdefender security for windows”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Denised1959 (1 review written)

we are delighted with bitdefender and rate it very highly