Gifts-to-India (rightflorist.in) www.gifts-to-india.com

1.4

“Best Gift To Send Someone”

written by DarioChandler on 31/08/2022

A gift was send to my very close member of my family. Online ordering process was very simple (anyone can find it easily to order). The delivery of the gift was on time along with the exact product ordered.

“Very helpful”

written by Arunanand on 31/08/2022

Wonderful experience. One of the best online gifting services I've come across. They do timely delivery, Will highly recommend it. Customer service is very helpful. I ordered a gift set from this site! It includes chocolate and flowers. Everything is beautifully decorated, the flowers are fresh and long standing! In a word, I managed to please my mother!

“Full order not delivered.”

written by SReddy on 02/11/2013

2nd Nov 2013 - Do not order from this site, absolutely rubbish customer service, order was to be delivered next day for Diwali. I ordered sweets and dry fruits. They show a nice box for dry fruits but a small boy delivered dry fruits in a polythene bag, no gift box !! I am not doing grocery shopping here !! This was a diwali gift and sweets were missing too. I was so ashamed. After a long wait customer service came on line and categorically told me that they have not mentioned anywhere that dry fruits will be delivered in a box, excuse me !!! this is a gift site, you show a nice picture of box with dry fruits, you have not mentioned anywhere that box will be missing from gift, I felt so cheated !! This was supposed to be next day delivery and sweets are on their way for deliverey after 4 to 5 days in courier !! which will be many days after diwali. I wanted to cancel order but am told it cannot be cancelled. My worst experience of all time gift giving !!! BEWARE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

“ WORST EXPERIENCE”

written by on 27/08/2013

I ordered 2 Rakhi's for my brothers in Chennai but only one was delivered. When raised complain about it in Email, SMS and phone no one responded. Their Customer care number is always busy and no one responds.

Sonalmshula's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2013

I would suggest we go back to the traditional method of sending Rakhis by postal system. This feels more close to the heart and also ensures our age old postal system is kept running in good condition, as in other countries. No doubt with the advent of latest technolgies and gadgets, the postal system is redundant and not much sought after service in the current days, but this is what it can be used for ... There were days when the postal Department had a tough time delivering lakhs of Rakhis, teekas, Diwali or New year greeting cards. But alas, the time has changed, the Telegram service died a month ago...

“$#!T Company to deal with”

written by Rajeshetty on 15/02/2012

Please all of you don't deal with this $#!T company. they never answer the call " As they say 24/7 customer care number" and by thr site contact us each of them gives different answers, i had placed the order on 7th Feb 2012 for Birthday gift should be delivered on 10th Feb 2011. it has not been delivered till today (15th Feb 2012). i will be suing this company by consumer court. please join and do the needful to close this compan

“Pathetic product and services”

written by me_neha on 14/02/2012

My husband is not in India on this Valentines Day; hence he planned to make it memorable by sending flowers, teddies and cards to me. Unfortunately he selected www.rightflorist.in website. When you search products on the website it would work fine and once after finalizing the product once you start filling the credit card details, it goes for a toss. It will not work, hang and when the final page comes, it would automatically take the same day and change your date. The same thing happened in our case, he specifically went to the Valentines Day section which is much more expensive, selected the gifts and flowers for that day, and selected 14th feb, but after hanging and regaining it changed the date itself and took the same day automatically. Since then these people kept calling me and said that my flowers are ready. Me and my husband had to speak/mail to them so many times to deliver it on the v-day. Since they prepared the bouquet on 10th feb they even didn’t change it and delivered it to me on 11th or 12th (don’t know as it was weekend). On Monday morning 13th I received completed dried up and a very lousy made bouquet. Even after complaining it to them and sending the pic of the bouquet they didn’t respond. I have the worst experience with the www.rightflorist.in of kolkata, guys please be aware now and don’t ever go to their website.

“Fraud people disgusting service, BEWARE!!”

written by on 09/12/2011

Hi, I am very much disappointed with the kind of service they provide. It was total flop. I have asked to deliver Blakc forest cake and fresh flowers by morning 9.30, this was told 3-4 days in advance. but still it was delivered late in afternoon and stale cake which was some 3rd grade quality which was not black forest some pathetic sponge cake and some creame on top. and flowers vr total a week old...I called them also wrote email asking for my money back they just kept buying time by asking for snap of that cake delivered bla bla and at the end said we cant refund. guys please do not use this website they are total fraud company..they cheat people. Once I will visit India I will ensure that I take some action on them its not matter of $20, its matter of trust sincerity.No other people should be cheated by thm. Third class quality.

“Hi Friends, ”

written by on 06/04/2011

Hi Friends,

Please believe me, NEVER EVER USE THIS WEBSITE..THESE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL FRAUD. GIFTS-TO-INDIA.COM IS BIGGGEST FRAUD I EVER MET IN MY LIFE.. I COMPLETELY DISGUSTED BY THEM..EWWWWWWWWW

TRUST ME, DON'T USE WEBSITE, SAVE YOUR MONEY. THESE PEOPLE ARE CHEATERS, CORRUPTED.

My worst experience: I ordered a kid bike for my 1 year old nephew in India, for his birthday, it arrived on time, but the bike was old piece, rusty, cheap quality and totally different than what they shown on website. My brother said please get us another one, this one is old and worn-off, the delivery guy went back and brought in another piece, but unfortunately, it was also old and rusty and the wheel was bent. My brother argued we paid 1200 rupees for these what are you doing? In return, delivery boy argued, don't talk to me, talk to the person who paid for these. So they talked with me and I called india from USA, I wasted my calling card to call them, I explained everything very nicely, he gave me a email address to write to them. Can you belive it you can't talk to these people on phone and but you discuss your trouble they have cause over the email.

I email them, they said we need proof, stupid and cheat people said we need a photo of the bike, we sent them photo, the whole process took them to reply 3 weeks, and now in last email, after they realized we're saying truth, they said, its been 3 weeks now, we can't help you anyomre. Can you guys belive these STUPID, MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE...THEY DENY TO HELP OR RETURN MY MONEY OR EXCHANGE MY PRODUCT.

THEY SHOULD SHUT DOWN THEIR WEBSITE...IF THEY DON'T , THEN I CONGRATULATE THEM THAT SOON THEIR BUSINESS WILL GO DOWN TO TRASH...IF THEY CONTINUE TO CHEAT PEOPLE..GOD WILL PUNISH THEM..

FRIENDS, BUY THE GIFTS ON YOUR OWN, DON'T USE THESE ANY OF ONLINE WEBSITES AT ALL..BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE CHEATERS AND SELFISH PEOPLE..

“I am robbed. I am still awaiting gift delivery, it is...”

written by on 11/03/2011

I am robbed. I am still awaiting gift delivery, it is past due by 1 month. I have written to customer service 10 different times, however, no response. They just do not care. My gift was supposed to be delivered on Valentines day. So, I am hurt both financially and emotionally.

“I wish I had read the reviews before ordering through...”

written by on 24/02/2011

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering through this site. They delivered my order on the wrong day! I doubt whether there is any customer service at all..25 calls and still I have not been able to speak with them! Cheats!
0 stars!

“OMG-Run for Your Life ”

written by on 11/02/2011

OMG-Run for Your Life
I actually tried placing a order through their website. But for some reasons my order was not able to process at that moment it got declined. Later in my CC bill I realized that the amount was taken from my account and I had to call my bank. Thats when I realized that its done through this website. I didnt get any confirmation from them. I tried calling them the office was closed. I tried leaving a message on line and No response. looks like some cheap people plan to Rob through this gifts business. Please trust me dnt fall pray for them.

“Fraud website. ”

written by on 26/11/2010

Fraud website.

First of all, my apologies for marking 'delivery on time' as the drop down list doesnt have a choice 'before time' (delivery before the asked date is bad for special occassions). Also, I have to give it a star to complete the review but if possible, I would have left it blank.

I had selected for an anniversary gift to be delivered to an address in Ghaziabad (India) on the 21st of november 2010 (date selected on the website). The gift was supposed to be a black forest cake from either Taj (5 star hotel)or another 5 star bakery and a nice bouquet of flowers.

1. The gift was delivered on the 20th instead of the 21st, therby spoiling the surprise.

2. It was a very inferior quality banana cake, terrible packing and from a local confectionary in Ghaziabad. Deatils: Madhurima Bakers Confectioners, A-7 Jawahar Gate Ghaziabad. This is not a 5 star bakery/confectionary as advertised on the website. To add to the grievances, it was a banana cake with 3 inch layer of cream that was not fresh, instead of a black forest cake that was ordered and paid for on the website.

3. The bouquet was of a very inferior quality with flowers that were not fresh.

As I had said before, such an act is unaaceptable by any standards. When there is a request for delivery on a certain date, it has setimental values attached to it and the wrong delivery date and wrong product has spoilt the whole purpose of the gifting process and has really played with our emotions. The delivered item was completely different from the item that was paid for, suggesting a case of fraudulant sale. Despite my giving them chance to rectify their mistake, I have not recieved any confirmation or acknowledgement of the same. The feedback/complaint form on their website does not work. I even tried calling on the number provided (India mobile number), but the call is held for a while and then disconnected. Besides, it is a mobile number and most businesses have a landline you can trace. There is no information regarding the physical location of the company. I believe that the company is taking advantage of people around the globe and this act of theirs amounts to fraud (criminal offense). I have all the evidence (delivery box, etc) in India and the email confirmation of the order and the payment details to confirm this incidence.

I think there should be strict legal action against this website and it should be blocked from the search engine and from the world ide web to prevent other innocent customers from becoming victims of this scam.

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY.

“THESE GUYS ARE THIEF'S. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER...”

written by on 17/10/2010

THESE GUYS ARE THIEF'S. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER THE GIFTS. SO NEVER BUY FROM THESE ROBBERS. THEY NEVER EVEN PICK YOU CALL AFTER YOU PAY THE MONEY.

“WORST online site.... Cheats. Dont get in their traps....”

written by on 15/10/2010

WORST online site.... Cheats. Dont get in their traps. They will take money and not pick up your call. I am planning to sue them if they dont refund the money.

“Worst site. They are cheats... one day delivery didn't...”

written by on 01/09/2010

Worst site. They are cheats... one day delivery didn't reach yet. I want to file a case. Please suggest how can I.

“I had order rakhis from this website 15 days before...”

written by vinsk on 26/08/2010

I had order rakhis from this website 15 days before rakhi and it never reached its destination. They dont respond to the queries and phone calls. Wasted hours chasing up the order, but nothing happened. Keep yourself away from this website.

“I had horrible experience with gifts-to-india.com. ”

written by on 01/11/2009

I had horrible experience with gifts-to-india.com.
I had sent diwali gifts to my parents and in-laws in india. My Parents received order 1 week after diwali. The gift was damaged and sweets were rotten with fungus over it.
My in-laws never got their gift. Apparently website cancelled my order and did not bother to tell me abt it. I am still waiting for my refund.
NEVER NEVER NEVER use their services....