Britannia Spice Indian Restaurant, Edinburgh Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Britannia Spice Indian Restaurant, Edinburgh - Ask a question now

“Best food ever ”

Written on: 20/12/2017 by LouisHicks (1 review written)

I been there and it was good ambience and food was amazing and service was excellent .. Manger had greeting well and all organised restaurant I ever been .. Will be defeinately come and dine next time… Read Full Review

“Excellent restaurant, We had ever visited.”

Written on: 14/04/2012

Excellent restaurant, I had ever visited.All the expected favourites were present with the additional of specialties from India , Bangladesh, thailand and Nepal.  The restaurant obviously recognises changing tastes and evolving patterns in a highly competitive sector. Also, a very good selection of vegetarian mains and side. I liked the offer to resize the side dishes to main portions. A nicely simple way to please the vegetarian and healthy eating market at little extra cost. the food was… Read Full Review

“Britannia Spice has to be, in my opinion, the best...”

Written on: 28/10/2009

Britannia Spice has to be, in my opinion, the best Indian restaurant in Edinburgh. The staff are excellent - always cheery and nothing is too much trouble for them - almost worth visiting the restaurant for themselves!
The drinks arrived within minutes and we all opted for starters and main courses. My Tom Yum Soup was absolutely delicious - the best I've ever tasted and my husband's pakora was gorgeous. Main courses were just as good - we shared a chicken Jalfrezi and a lamb curry. Both… Read Full Review