Inkabink Kids Party Entertainment Reviews

5.0

Inkabink Kids Party Entertainment - Ask a question now

“I can't believe I was able to throw such an amazing...”

written by jenniferblair6 on 27/10/2009

I can't believe I was able to throw such an amazing birthday party for my daughter for under $100! My little girl LOVES Cinderella and wanted nothing more than to have her at her party, so I hired a Cinderella character from Inkabink Kids Party Entertainment for only $90!

I did some comparison shopping before I settled on a party entertainment service (we're on a tight budget), and this company looks like they're one of the lowest priced in SoCal. However, they didn't skimp on quality. I was very impressed ;)

Cinderella had so much energy, and entertained the kids with magic, games, and face painting. It was so much fun, and the kids LOVED it.

There was also great communication. Within minutes of booking the party, I received a confirmation email and invoice, and the day before the party, I received a call just making sure we were still on. I'd highly recommend this company, because they truly cared about making my daughter's party special. Their web address is www.inkabinkkids.com.