Gemondo Reviews - www.gemondo.com

Gemondo www.gemondo.com - Ask a question now

“I was searching on the internet for a website to buy...”

Written on: 29/07/2010 by balamuralikrishnan (5 reviews written)

I was searching on the internet for a website to buy jewellery online and I stumbled onto gemondo. I was really surprised by the vast collection of jewellery they sell including earrings, necklaces etc. I wanted to gift earrnings and I found that they do gemstone studs which are perfect to gift for birthday. They do gemstones of almost all major stones and the prices are very reasonable. The only qualm I have with them is they don't provide a 3D view. However, they provide detailed product… Read Full Review

“Everything went smooth with my order and my items...”

Written on: 25/11/2009 by Tomtoms (1 review written)

Everything went smooth with my order and my items arrived within three days. The item shipped through Inter Link and I appeciate how it didn't hold up my entire order.

Price wise they were very good. For the similar jewellery I saw on another jewellery retailers, Gemondo had for half the price. The shipping was totaly free!… Read Full Review

“I got just what i wanted, at the price I want. I did...”

Written on: 27/10/2009 by Jenny lee (1 review written)

I got just what i wanted, at the price I want. I did lots of shopping around and they had the best price of them all, plus the shipping was FREE. It also come with 30 days money back guarantee.

It arrived much sooner than I expected. I am very pleased all the way around… Read Full Review

“I found Gemondo.com when I did a search on Google...”

Written on: 26/10/2009 by sheng (1 review written)

I found Gemondo.com when I did a search on Google using the keywords "Wedding jewellery". The Website turned out to be on the fifth place of all Google result, which makes me believe that it's a trustworthy website for wedding jewellery.

After browsing through it's bridal jewellery collection, Google once again proved that it's ability of helping to find the right website on the Internet.

The price of all the bridal jewellery is very competitive. For example the Gold Tone Cream Pearl &… Read Full Review