Express Chemist Reviews - www.expresschemist.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Express Chemist www.expresschemist.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Problems from the start”

written by Shaffer481 on 11/11/2022

They would not issue my prescription even after being given requested information. I am unable to eat or keep anything down and I have been prescribed this before by my gp. It was quicker to buy myself than to wait for an appointment, I am also agoraphobic. On the day it was due to arrive they cancelled the order. Now I'm more ill because of stress and not eating

“Item didn't arrive. Still chasing refund a month later.”

written by on 17/10/2017

They haven't contacted us to keep us updated about the progress of the refund process as promised, and it has gone on longer than they claimed.

“Item never arrived, no immediate refund”

written by on 25/05/2016

I used to have good experience with them as a repeat customer. My last order never arrived and they did not issue immediately a refund. Will not do business again with them.

“NOT express!”

written by on 08/01/2016

I wish I'd read the reviews before I used this company. I paid £7 for next day delivery but they didn't post it on time so, of course, it arrived late. I have been trying to get a refund of postage but my emails to date have been ignored.

“NOT express”

written by on 09/12/2015

Ordered items to take abroad. Paid extra for express delivery. Parcel not despatched until one week after order in time for our return so sent it back. Was only refunded on items purchased and not postage despite their delay in posting.

“Recommended”

written by Danielkm216 on 21/03/2015

Ordered my EMLA cream on Tuesday evening at 9.30pm, arrived by tracked mail Friday afternoon. Great communication and service, would recommend .

“Take your money, dont deliver items and ignore contact”

written by Chandler270 on 20/03/2015

I came across expresschemist.co.uk whilst looking to buy health goods online, it stated good delivery times 1-2 days to be exact. I went ahead and spent £40 on their site, however after 7 days and no contact or delivery I sent an email to ensure that my order was being processed, I received no reply. The money had been taken from my account though so in the next 4 days I sent more emails, tried phoning but no answer, I even resorted to tweeting them through twitter and messaging on facebook. Still no reply. I have now had to open a dispute with them through paypal (luckily I purchased the items through paypal). I dont mind items being delayed or even going missing, but to completely ignore me is disgusting customer service. DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH EXPRESS CHEMIST.

“rubbish”

written by cats68 on 06/03/2015

sent three emails never answered took money then didnt give full order informed nothing rubbish

“Johnd935”

written by naLong1950 on 16/02/2015

Low cost Gucci Handbags Is generally blogengine much much better than wp for reasons unknown? Should be which is turning out to be popluar today. aefkdbefgged

“Great service!”

written by jmorton112 on 12/02/2015

I ordered something that was delivered to the Netherlands. Very efficent service; with online DPD tracking avaliable, which was useful. Would order again!

“shocking customer service”

written by qjMoore226 on 07/10/2014

had high hopes when my order was despatched so quickly but then i got an email telling me that my goods were being returned and i was getting a refund for the goods. i called to find out what happened, was told my order had been delivered and signed for but then was being returned. there was no-one at the address by the name that signed for the order so i assumed it had gone to the wrong address. there was no offer by express chemist to look into this. i wanted the goods so asked to place the order again, but having paid for postage once i asked for p&p to be waived. this was refused. i asked for the original p&p charge to be refunded. this was refused. working in a similar environment/role i found the unhelpfulness and lack of understanding unacceptable. i was made to feel like this was my fault and whilst it may not have been directly express chemists fault, it should be up to them as suppliers to ensure a customers order is delivered, or to investigate when things go wrong, and that the customer is happy in the end. i understand things go wrong with mail order but feel terribly let down by such poor service.

“Recommended!”

written by LucaNorwood434 on 29/08/2014

Express Chemists is the the best pharmacy in the UK, they deals online and prices are very best while delivery of medicines is fast enough. recommended!

“Late delivery/no apology or offer of refund”

written by BORIS15 on 28/08/2014

ordered a product required urgently therfore paid premium price for product and postage for next day delivery item received 5 days later after we left for holiday therefore product not required. Received a very curt and CAPITAL LETTER cutting reply and no offer of refund. BUYERS BEWARE - EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH IT!! CUSTOMER SERVICE NIL POINTS!!!

“Not Express Delivery ”

written by MaxwellPorterfield on 14/08/2014

I Paid for express next morning delivery - 3 days later i am still waiting for delivery. I have emailed and left messages on their site but got no response. I have phoned all of their phone numbers at different times of day and no-one ever picks up the phone or call back once i've left a message and number. I wouldn't recommend anyone using this service. I am very disappointed.

Written on: 28/08/2014

sounds familiar, you pay top pirice for product and delivery and same problem with me, buyers beware and you get no response no apology, no offer of refund I am still awaiting, then eventually abusive capital letter resonse...nice supplier stay clear everyone!!!

Read 1 Comment

“Significantly lower prices, Speedy delivery!”

written by Hannah84755 on 11/08/2014

Browsed almost all the major online Pharmacies for this deodorant called DriClor used for hyperhidrosis (increased sweating), came across expresschemist.co.uk. At first I could not believe how their prices where significantly lower than the others for the same product (I'm talking about about 75% lower). Skeptical at first, I did a little research and found pretty decent reviews. So, went ahead and ordered and in 3 days it arrived to my UK address and because I live abroad I forwarded the package to my overseas country and received it in less than 5 days. The parcel was well packed and all was great! I highly recommend this site! They also have good customer service!

“Express Chemist NOT! very misleading name,”

written by CherishProctor284 on 07/08/2014

I was influenced by the company name 'Express Chemist' sadly 8 days later I am STILL waiting delivery. I emailed after 5 days to cancel but did not receive a reply. Not impressed, will not use again.

Written on: 28/08/2014

sounds very familiar!!!! avoid this seller

Read 1 Comment

“Excellent prices, very quick delivery”

written by tkbond on 06/07/2014

I just bought a small bottle of peroxide for cleaning. I was a bit dubious but it was a great price so what the hey. Arrived only a couple days after I ordered it. The product was well packaged and is exactly what I ordered. Very impressed - great value. I would definitely use again and recommend to others. :)

“lateness, inaccurate info & arguments!”

written by on 18/01/2013

I paid extra for express / special delivery and on the day I placed my order I got an email confirming item shipped & due to arrive 'tomorrow am'. In fact the item was not even dispatched until 3 days later! When I complained and asked for a refund they sent several argumentative emails full of irrellevant comments & finally stopped replying to me at all!

Bertie's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2013

I think the word 'express' in that company's title means that they expect you to express your anger for their failings.

Anartist's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2013

Yes Bertie I think you're right!

Written on: 28/08/2014

SAME OLD STORY AGAIN AND AGAIN READ UP EVERYONE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Read 3 Comments

“Unprofessional”

written by on 03/12/2012

I am upset about the order I placed with this company, they sent it to the correct adress, but failed to put my name on the package!! It was a personal item, and when I got into work, someone had opened it, I was extremely embarassed. I will not be using this company again. I am awaiting an apology from them, and a refund would be even better !

Written on: 28/08/2014

IF YOU WANT CUSTOMER SERVICE AVOID THIS COMPANY AND PARTICULARLY GLEN!!

Read 1 Comment

“Let down by Parcel Force”

written by hitchen68 on 22/10/2012

Good prompt service from Expresschemist, umfortunatley let down badly by parcel force who sent my parcel first of all to the wrong country then damaged it in the depot then sent it to the right country and recoreded a failed to deliver due to a no access to premises but left no calling card for any contact leaving the parcel sat in a depot with no one knowing anything about it. Get wise Expresschemist Parcel force is damaging your reputation and repeat buisness.