Zapkam RI-Roll Supersoft 4mm Reviews

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Zapkam RI-Roll Supersoft 4mm - Ask a question now

“These gloves were,bought for my 13 year old were a...”

Written on: 16/10/2009 by tubal cain (2 reviews written)

These gloves were,bought for my 13 year old were a really good low cost alternative (35 euro)to the Sells (85) that I bought previously.However my son insists they are not quite as good but at nearly a third the price they were ok.In months they only lasted about 3 or 4 but he was playing a lot of games I'd guess at about 30 with about half as many training sessions. I should say they were shot by then. The thing most sites fail to tell you is the difference between all the different styles ie… Read Full Review