Oak Hill Montessori Nursery, East Barnet Reviews

• Security

Oak Hill Montessori Nursery, East Barnet - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Oak Hill Montessori Nursery, East Barnet

Oak Hill Montessori Nursery, East Barnet

“Amazing Montessori In East Barnet- must see”

Written on: 29/10/2014 by MaryKelleher (1 review written)

After reading all the negative reviews, I couldn't wait to put the record striaght. My child had been attending Oak Hill since early 2013. This nursery was highly recommended to me by a mother whose all three children had been attending the nursery since 2010. since March 2013, the place did go downhill and after its ofsted inspection in October 2013, which was quite poor and it stated that the place was dirty. Which we all agreed with. Overall the nursery had lost its way and lacked direction… Read Full Review

“Ok where do I start so much to say! First of all this...”

Written on: 16/10/2014 by BiancaFischer240 (1 review written)

Ok where do I start so much to say! First of all this nursery is dirty keeped my child in its nappy to long every time she came home she had a very red behind. Left her without a drink most day and she always came home hunger. Staff was rude sometimes, and my little girl sometimes use to come home with marks on she body and when I told this to nursery they try to blame this on me! And because of all this I put my girl out of this nursery and they still will not give me my 250 pounds deposit. … Read Full Review

“Lovely Nursery, Baby/toddler staff amazing with my child”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by Ashdon (1 review written)

Well where do I begin.......when i was looking for a nursery for my baby i read the review and questioned if i should attend my appointment and I'm so glad i did. The lady who showed me around was really nice and made a lot of effort to entertain my son.....He was very happy. The nursery was clean and the activities i saw were child friendly and interactive. I wanted a Nursery that suited my child and this was the place. He has been coming here since September and i haven't looked… Read Full Review

“Management is appaling”

Written on: 29/09/2013

My child aged 15 months when she started at this nursery and I had to withdraw her after 5 months. Their fees are very high which they defend by stating that they open from 7am to 7pm whilst if you turned up to pick up your child at 6.30pm, there is usually one carer left with 1/2 kids! Nursery is very disorganised. I got asked to bring nappies and other stuff and these things disappear or are misused. My baby comes home wearing nappies someone else brings in for their kid. They mix up kids… Read Full Review

“hello ”

Written on: 05/12/2010 by mumnlondon (1 review written)

hello

I would like thank the staff at Oak Hill Montessori for doing such a wonderful job for my little one.

Our girl was attending another nursery in the area but the opening times did not suit us. She settled here real fast and the staff have been very supportive. She has a planned day of activities and she loves the montessori toys.

Our child is happy and confident in this nursery.

Love it. thanks… Read Full Review

“My child has been attending Oak Hill Montessori for a...”

Written on: 07/06/2010

My child has been attending Oak Hill Montessori for a number of months now. Am delighted with the care BUT question value for money. They close for staff training days AND from the 24th December to first week in January which YOU pay for. (In addition to public and bank holidays). I dont think that is fair. Also, they have no outdoor area for the little ones to play. All the other local nurseries I visited have a garden or playground as a selling point. They go out to the park or shops… Read Full Review

Mumnlondon's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2010

I think if you are not happy with this Nursery and you care about your child than you should remove child.
<br/>
<br/>Our son has been attending this nursery since it opened last year. We are all happy and they have all ways improved their service since opening. The manger and staff are all excellent and our son loves them all.
<br/>
<br/>They have an all weather outdoor play area and our son really enjoys his Montessori Lessons.
<br/>
<br/>We are pleased with the progress our son has made since being in Oak Hill Montessori Nursery.
<br/>
<br/>Some parents I think would drop their kids off on Christmas Day if the Nursery was open. Why have Kids if you can't look after them. LOL
<br/>
<br/>For East Barnet this is one of the better nurseries and excellent value for money. I looked hard before deciding on this one.

Read 1 Comment

“Just registered my little one at Oak Hill Montessori...”

Written on: 14/10/2009

Just registered my little one at Oak Hill Montessori Nursery, in East Barnet. Must after hunting for a suitable setting with Montessori, this was the best for all that i was looking for. Good luck and thank you for being so welcoming my child. Nice and trustworthy team… Read Full Review