Dream Country Homes Reviews - www.dreamcountryhomes.co.uk

Dream Country Homes www.dreamcountryhomes.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I was invited to place a free advert on this site and...”

Written on: 15/10/2009

I was invited to place a free advert on this site and I must say that I was really pleased with the service. They went to a lot of trouble to make sure I was happy with the advert which was a full page with as many photos as I wanted. It is fairly new so I think it will do better as it grows but we've already had an enquiry so I am quite hopeful! Worth a try I would say as they are free… Read Full Review

“I was invited to place a free advert with Dream...”

Written on: 14/10/2009

I was invited to place a free advert with Dream Country Homes and I must say that I was pleased with the service especially as its free! They built a beautiful page for my house and they took a lot of care to get it right. Its a fairly new website but it seems to be doing quite well and we've already had a enquiry so fingers crossed! They offer a great service with no fee to pay so I think its worth a try… Read Full Review