Ethelburga Early Years, London Reviews

• Surroundings & facilities

• Health & safety

• Security

Ethelburga Early Years, London - Ask a question now

“Good value and a friendly, happy nursery”

Written on: 07/01/2014

My daughter has attended this nursery for 2 years. It is the best value one in the area. It is a friendly and happy atmosphere and my daughter loves it there. The food is good and she gets a well-balanced diet as a result… Read Full Review

“I have sent my young son to Ethelburgs Early Years...”

Written on: 14/10/2009 by tobiasm (15 reviews written)

I have sent my young son to Ethelburgs Early Years from when he was 9 months old. All in all I'm very happy with it. But more importantly, my son seems to enjoy it and he seemingly likes the childminders there.

The nursery as a whole is not always as clean as it could be and they don't have the latest and shiniest toys, and neither do they that's my impression - apply any any particular pedagogical strategy. However, all of this doesn't seem all too important to me, because what really counts… Read Full Review