Roncato Reviews - www.roncato.com

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to [email protected], and I will have a look at them for you.

Roncato - www.roncato.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Roncato - www.roncato.com

Roncato - www.roncato.com

“NEVER EVER BUY!”

Written on: 12/03/2018 by vladislavmikhaylov (1 review written)

We were buying Rocanto baggage for years, always being sure that it's a serious company that stands behind its product. Everything was fine till month ago. First time issue with brand new suitcase we bought in Malaysia. And unfortunately, we found out that Rocanto doesn't give a damn about their customers, product and whatsoever. We tried to reach them via email, hotline, all the possible means. Asking for help fixing the suitcase (if not by warranty, then paid). AND BEEN ABSOLUTELY IGNORED… Read Full Review

“Broken wheel”

Written on: 15/01/2018 by Angelom261 (1 review written)

I got a 4 wheel Roncato soft zipped suitcase 3 years ago. It hasn't been used that much, most of the time it's stored away at home. The quality apeared very good and sturdy, good capacity and light. But this week one of the front two wheels started dragging. Something had got caught in the wheel swivel mechanism, preventing it turning in the direction of travel. Despite repeated attempts at trying to clean the wheel I couldn't get it to swivel properly. This caused drag, making it hard to pull… Read Full Review

“Broken suitcase after 2 years, guarantee 10 years”

Written on: 04/05/2016 by RoxyRox (1 review written)

Unfortunately the only way to contact them in case the suitcase breaks is via email. I have been emailing the responsible person from Roncato in Italy but after almost 2 months, my suitcase is still broken, she gave me the name of the repairing shops only to find out they do not do repairs or even sell Roncato! In shock... I'm therefore assuming I'll have to buy a new one after less than 3 years... They gave me a warranty of 10 years... Now it makes sense... They guarantee it because they… Read Full Review

“Roncato -terrible quality”

Written on: 24/05/2015 by Octavio266 (1 review written)

I bought one through one of tv shopping channel in Korea. Voila, the Roncato Logo was bad printed. How they can sell one with bad logo printed?… Read Full Review

“ TOTAL C R A P product”

Written on: 01/07/2013

Three weeks ago I bought a Roncato hand luggage case for 160 Euro's. I drove it first time from my car 50m towards the airport. Not even till the building it lasted... The handle broke off from the two telescopic sliding bars. There I stood with my impossible to control expensive piece of sh(**&t. All my holiday long I have been having great difficulties transporting my goods around. I thought I had purchased a good quality product. What a nasty surprise I got instead! Now I have to go back… Read Full Review

“i bought 2 strolowys worth RS. 14000 from the day i am...”

Written on: 05/07/2010

i bought 2 strolowys worth RS. 14000 from the day i am finding problem in handels of both the baggegs and when ever i go thek took for three to four days and after that the same problem occured. i bought this from In-Orbit VASHI Mumbai… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2012

I also bought 1 Roncato luggage for 1200 NIS (Israeli Shekel) and the luggage SUCKS!! worst retail purchase iv'e made. You can't overload it ABIT!, the handles WON'T close!! and worse - there are no external zippers.. you wanna add something to the luggage? you have to open the WHOLE THING.

Read 1 Comment

“Roncato flexi is made of hard polyproplene and is...”

Written on: 14/10/2009

Roncato flexi is made of hard polyproplene and is manufactured in ITAly itself, very lightweight and good looking luggage. I had a one in blue colour and didnt get scratched. very nice i would rate it very good but a lit bit expensive from other brands. bUt hey the quality is good… Read Full Review