Cheshire Trade Centre, Chester Reviews

4.9
  • Customer service

Cheshire Trade Centre, Chester - Ask a question now

“Free delivery same day ”

written by 184Adams on 19/11/2023

I would like to thank cheshire trade centre , who helped me get finance for a car when other garages couldn’t . He also got my car delivered same day to my doorstep free of charge . I am a very happy customer

“5 stars ”

written by JonahDwyer327 on 14/11/2023

Applied and drove away within 1 hour 12 months tax and 12 months warranty paid for by Cheshire trade centre

“Rude and unprofessional ”

written by Arthurh45 on 19/04/2023

Staff are awful, rude and don’t reply ever, prices are sham, cars aren’t what they say they are! Stay away

“Fantastic place!”

written by lllccc on 11/11/2017

from First contact to a handshake and a hug on leaving, can’t rate enough. Very friendly staff with no pressure to buy, the sales guy was awesome, as was the lady who went through the paperwork. Walked in with an old clapped out punto and got a grand part x for it, walked out with an amazing fiat 500. Credit history is awful and they found me finance which was affordable. Would highly recommend, not like the usual garages who pounce on you. Nice coffee too!

“FAST SERVICE”

written by HUBBOCARO on 29/07/2017

GREAT AND FAST SERVICE I WUD LIKE TO SAY.

“Great service ”

written by Morgy1965 on 31/10/2016

Great service and thanks

“so easy so relaxed”

written by gavrach2015 on 08/09/2016

So easy and relaxed when buying a car . total painless purchase. Never bought a car so easy in my life. Everything made easy from the first phone call to him shaking my hand before driving away.

“3rd car in 5 years ”

written by Deswhittle on 22/08/2016

Needless to say I highly recommend this company . I've just bought my third car in 5 years from them . I've recommend numerous family and friends who are happy with there cars . Always busy with customers but find the time to talk and help me with any problems . Thanks

“FANTASTIC”

written by buibba1250 on 26/07/2016

I would like to say fantastic service from the moment i first spoke to them up until i drove away. thanks

“Great People”

written by Teflonmike1 on 15/06/2016

After fooling around with Stoneacre and having them just make excuse after excuse.. For a month...In desperation I contacted Cheshire Trade Centre...Within an hour, the sales guy had sorted the finance and arranged an appointment to view.. I was stunned to walk in Today Wednesday and leave with a really nice car... that day... Yeh interest rates are high.. But I have poor credit.. and surprisingly I don't have the dreaded black box payment system... Which is what Stoneacre wanted to do.. I could not recommend these guys highly enough...Speak to the person I dealt with ... Nice guy.. courteous, respectful and is willing to go the extra mile 10/10 would recommend

“DIFFERENT APPROACH WORKS”

written by evelyn99 on 17/05/2016

I would like to say cheshire trade centre have changed my mind on car dealerships. i wasnt pressurised into buying any car and was left to test drive as many cars as i wanted. i found a nice little corsa in the end and was given a superb deal.

“superb customer service”

written by popoff10 on 16/05/2016

my credit rating is not very good and thought to my self i could never get a car on finance until i phoned Cheshire Trade Center i was speaking and emailing a customer service representative from Cheshire Trade Center called Jon Nelson from start to finish he was polite and responded to every email i sent him i had an old Bangor that i traded in and got £1000 part exchange plus they put £200 in my bank account i already new what car i wanted from there website but the person I dealt with said look around you might find something different but i had my mind set i wanted the car i seen on the website the car had full mot and tax and the even valeted it for me in 30 min i was driving home in my clean new car i now have a nice new car that runs and purrs like a kitten and my car insurance and car tax has gone down for next year i have been to 3 car show rooms and Cheshire Trade Center is by far the best iv been THANK YOU

“5 star service ”

written by billy1976 on 21/04/2016

Quick note to say thanks for the great service Was picked up to come and pick a car and drove off very happy thanks

“AMAZING”

written by JCHADDOCK on 03/03/2016

This company was amazing and they couldn't have been more helpful. They paid for a taxi for me and my 2 sons from macclesfield costing them £75. When I arrived I was left to look around and I wasn't mithered. Within 1 hour I had signed all the paperwork, Got a great deal and I was driving home. The car is clean and tidy and I couldn't have asked for more.

“GREAT CAR GREAT COMPANY”

written by BYTHESEA123 on 10/02/2016

SPEED OF SERVICE WAS INCREDIBLE RANG UP WITH ENQUIRY - 1 HOUR LATER DRIVE AWAY IN CAR WOULD OF NEVER EXPECTED TO SIT IN NEVER MIND OWN CARS ARE IN FANTASTIC CONDITION ALL LIKE BRAND NEW RECOMMEND TO ANYONE THANKS CHESHIRE TRADE CENTRE FOR ALL YOUR HELP

“Quick service ”

written by Soltyrddddd on 03/02/2016

I would like to say what quick service I was provided with today . My old banger of a car broke today and I rang cheshire trade centre with hope of getting finance for another one as couldn't afford to fix it again . I was given 1000 for my dead car and drove away in a vauxhall Astra 2013 . There was no pressure selling and I was left to look on my own . I was advised brilliantly on any questions I had regarding the finance . Thanks for the prompt and efficient service .

“WOW!! ”

written by on 30/11/2015

I can not praise the guys at Cheshire Trade Centre enough. I got sold a dud car by another company so went to Cheshire Trade Centre. Phone them up they took details over the phone. Next morning I get a phone call to say they can get finance for me, arrived that evening around 5.40. Had a look over the cars I liked. Chose one, sorted paperwork and within half an hour I was driving away in a 62 plate zafira which I would never in a million thought I would be able to afford to drive. The car is of very high spec, low mileage, immaculate and very affordable. Everything was explained to me properly so knew all the T&Cs. So in summary 24 hours from enquiry to driving away in a superb car. I couldn't be happier. Well done guys, keep up the good work. See you again soon.

“great bunch of lads”

written by jennyblock1981 on 27/11/2015

top service of a great bunch of lads, was picked up and drove away as soon as i picked which car i was having. very happy

“Reviews true to there word”

written by kimbo_2015 on 20/10/2015

After doing some research and reading the reviews on the internet about cheshire trade centre i gave them a call to enquire about car finance. I was instantly impressed with the person who answered the phone. He gave me all the advice i needed without any pressure. I booked an appointment to go down and see the sales person that afternoon. I was greated with a smile at the door which alwaya goes a long way in my book. After sitting down and drinking my cup of cofee, we wandered around the cars and eventually picked a ford fiesta which suited my needs and affordability. Cutting a long story short, i drove away very happy and it was the most painless expierience of ever buying anything in my life. Well done to cheshire trade centre and if anyone wants a new car please try these as they come highly recommended. yours sincerly Kimberley Wainwright Widnes

“Refreshing change. ”

written by Jonny5isalive on 11/10/2015

Very refreshing to visits car showroom without pressure and salesman not hurdling cars to get to you lol Was given as much time as I wanted look at cars while constantly being made Cup of teas by the lovely salesman . Hope I wasn't too much mither . Thanks for being patient with me . Love my new car Julie

Asked by Annjones76 on 1st January 2017 Report this content
How long do you pay for the car? How quickly do you get the car?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by alextolond on 14th March 2014 Report this content
What are Cheshire trade centre like for buying cars off the public?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site