Aqffin, London www.aqffin.co.uk Reviews

Aqffin, London www.aqffin.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aqffin, London www.aqffin.co.uk

Aqffin, London www.aqffin.co.uk

“yes”

Written on: 27/10/2012 by benaqkc6bl (2 reviews written)

I never know what type of hair cut I want, but here it is like they read my mind before I have thought of it… Read Full Review

“Best kept secret on Commercial Street/ the...”

Written on: 20/05/2011

Best kept secret on Commercial Street/ the Spitalfields area. Try to make an appointment before you trek over since they can get busy especially on Saturdays.

Stylists know their craft, especially ones that have been at the salon longer. Staff is very polite and pleasant. Both women who left before me where absolutely glowing and excited about their haircuts. Great value in a neighbourhood that has gotten extra pricey. They deserve all the business that they can gather!… Read Full Review

“I absolutely hate going to the hairdressers, mainly...”

Written on: 09/10/2009

I absolutely hate going to the hairdressers, mainly because of how pretentious they are and the way my hair looks afterwards. Until now! Aqfinn is just a really welcoming, stylish yet humble place. It doesn't have any of the opulance that maybe somewhere like Taylor Taylor has and that's a good thing. It's just a practical space that does exactly what it should... cut hair well!

I've spent the past couple of months growing my hair out after the last hairdresser I went to butchered it. I mean… Read Full Review