Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk

Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk

Start Rescue - www.startrescue.co.uk

“Excellent service”

Written on: 12/07/2022 by Grappie (1 review written)

Been with start rescue for about 4 years and renewal price is always great. Only had to use the service recently had a flat tyre and can’t change it because I have copd. The breakdown people were with me within 30 minutes. Excellent service and will definitely renew in September

Startrescue.co.ukcustomerservices's Response to Grappie's Review

Written on: 13/07/2022

Hi startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you very much for your kind words, we're happy to hear you always find your renewal premium a good price, and that we assisted you in good time when you needed us. At startrescue.co.uk, we strive for excellence and are always very happy to find that our service has met or exceeded the expectations of our customers. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.

“Help when I needed it”

Written on: 28/01/2022 by AyaanJenkins256 (1 review written)

car broke down unexpectedly, needed help, just a phone call away and help was on it's way. Picked us up and took us home with the car and saved the day. It was the first time we had needed help of this kind in many,many years and so glad we had kept it available "Just in case". The response was prompt and friendly and so comforting knowing we were not alone.

Startrescue.co.ukcustomerservices's Comment

Written on: 01/02/2022

Dear AyaanJenkins256, thank you very much for your kind words. At startrescue.co.uk, we strive for excellence and are always very happy to find that our service has met or exceeded the expectations of our customers. We would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department to enable us to pass on your comments and reward the services involved. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.

“excellent company”

Written on: 27/01/2022 by LuciaQuinn (1 review written)

i have always found this brakedown service to give excellent service and its very good value for money the fact that you get free legal cover is brilliant i would have no hesitation in recommending to others

“Excellent service”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by AndyMH14bonneville (1 review written)

Still renew my policy with them although over the last couple of years I haven't had any need to call them out. Still the best value I have found for this type of policy. Had to call them out a couple of years ago when my bike was rendered unrideable owing to a puncture(when we still had our freedoms) and was eventually relayed all the way home from the peak district to the south coast on a Sunday afternoon with no issues whatsoever. Although relay owing to a puncture is not necessarily always granted, their policy is never to leave anyone stranded so couldn't have received a better service.

“Good find ”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by Fry1961 (1 review written)

Really happy with Start Rescue, one thing I'd like to change back as it used to be and that is to go back to send a SMS to confirm rescue arriving and eta. Nowadays you get told confusingly that they will send you a text message to confirm it all. Well! Nowadays you don't get a text. The message gets sent via their app, which is not good a. Because they don't tell you and you wait fir a text/sms, b. Because often you are in areas where there's not much connection or battery charge so having to go back and forth on the app is not very convenient /user friendly, plus 'text' it's universally understood as a sms not communication inside the App.

“Super service”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by Lincoln462 (1 review written)

I originally opted for Start Rescue on a price basis - all other recovery has cost me an arm and a leg previously & reviews were good. I have been with Start Rescue for several years now and have had to call them out for a punctured tyre & a flat battery. Easy to contact and a very quick response - no lengthy wait at roadside! Very good value for money.

“Better than none..!”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by 227Gleason (1 review written)

Unfortunately , had two less than successful experiences..very long drawn out affairs...stuck in the elements and so close to home..!!#

Startrescue.co.ukcustomerservices's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2022

Dear Customer, we are sorry to find your comments. if you would like us to investigate your experience further for you, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department . All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on our website, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.

Read 1 Comment

“Consistently reasonable prices and great service ”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by amy1991 (1 review written)

Always been efficient when I’ve needed a call out, renewals easy and staff are always friendly and helpful. Prices are always reasonable

“Do what they say on the tin”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by TishBrighty (1 review written)

I've only used their services 3 times, if I remember rightly; for flat tyre and flat battery - twice. Once was in Mid- Wales and I was impressed at the speed with which a mechanic arrived and got the car going, enabling me to get to a garage for a new battery. Helpful and friendly! What's not to like? mechanic left his engine running whilst putting my spare tyre on. That fellow wasn't as smiley so I didn't dare ask him why?

“Been with them for 30 years with our motorbikes...”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by 442O'Connor (1 review written)

Been with them for 30 years with our motorbikes wouldnt go anywhere else Never had to wait long even on bank holidays very good customer service cannot rate them highly enough

“Reasonable time arriving and towing my car to the garage.”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by holsdad (1 review written)

Reasonable time arriving and towing my car to the garage.

“Great Service at a Great Price”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by Nick197174 (1 review written)

I've had start rescue for several years now, so has my wife and daughter between us. We have had to call out twice and I was very impressed with the speed and the level of service that we received. I would highly recommend start rescue to anyone needing a backup for when things go wrong. The most surprising thing is that the price is so competitive. The app is also a really effective way of managing your crisis

“start rescue is best”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by ianlee135 (1 review written)

start rescue have always responded quickly to any call out Ihave made

“Excellent”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by BrianDe (1 review written)

I have only needed them twice but got me home on both occasions. Been with them for years and will continue using them. My ex wife is also with them and needed to get her car to a garage as her clutch had gone. Great service and cheaper than the major breakdown services. What more do you need?

“Great service”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by CLMace (1 review written)

Have renewed our membership for several years due to a reliable service and fair membership prices.

“Good value and service.”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by Flores151 (1 review written)

Great prices and good service. Have used Start Rescue for a number of years now. More than happy with the service they give. Take a look at their prices compared to other breakdown companies and give them a go.

“Great breakdown provider at great price.”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by Manniquin (2 reviews written)

I have been with start rescue for 7/8 years only having to use them twice, on both occasions the mechanic was with me within 45 minutes. It is a great service at a really brilliant price, I would not consider going anywhere else and I have peace of mind knowing that I am totally covered in case of breakdown. I would recommend start rescue over the top breakdown services.

“My START Experience ”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by Joshb403 (1 review written)

Start is one of the few service suppliers that I return to year in year out. On the few occasions that I've called on them they have provided a very prompt and efficient service. Breaking down is stressful, and knowing that you've got a reliable rescue provider gives you some peace of mind.

“Reliable company”

Written on: 24/01/2022 by Davelynneb (1 review written)

Always reliable and reasonably priced been with them for the last 6 years

“Did Their Level Best To Fob Me Off When I Called”

Written on: 22/01/2022 by TheFollowingErrorsHaveOccurred (1 review written)

Had a policy covering my own vehicle. When that vehicle was in for repair I borrowed a vehicle and took out an extra personal policy just in case, as I had to travel to Aberdeen for work. Sod's law, broke down on the A96 near Aberdeen. Called Staysure several times, they kept telling me that the vehicle I was in was not recognised, even though I explained that I had 2 policies and I was covered for any vehicle as I had a personal policy. Each time I called I was asked to hold, backgouund music followed and then a ringtone which went on for ages. Somebody with a bit of nous finally called me back and pickup was arranged. By this time the police stopped by and helped me push the vehicle away from the entry slip road to a safer place. To sum up, I was left waiting on a busy dual carriageway holding you know what in my hand whilst Staysure tried to avoid having to recover the vehicle, although to be fair, once I was called back by a person a bit further up the chain that the telephone response staff, the vehicle was eventually recovered.