Paynes Poppets Raisin Reviews

Paynes Poppets Raisin - Ask a question now

“Just the thought of a packet of Paynes Raisin Poppets...”

Written on: 08/10/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

Just the thought of a packet of Paynes Raisin Poppets makes me happy. Each tiny cardboard box of these chocolate covered raisin treats was well loved by me when I was a child. I love chocolate raisins but if I happen across a shop selling Poppets I'm transported back to when I used to hide a packet at the bottom of my Mum's shopping trolley (she'd have to buy them once they were on the conveyer belt). Not so keen on the other flavours I just wish that they would make them in bigger share sizes… Read Full Review