Catrina Valentine www.catrinavalentine.co.uk Reviews

Catrina Valentine www.catrinavalentine.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Catrina Valentine www.catrinavalentine.co.uk

“Fantastic product”

written by narek90 on 02/03/2019

Really love this brand and this product. My friend gave it to me for a usage of a week and I loved it so much that I bought it. Great colors, many variety of colors. I recommend it everybody.

“Eyes”

written by Balashi20 on 21/06/2012

I had been thinking of getting my eyebrows tattooed for some time, and Catrina is very local to me, so decided to take the plunge. I am very pleased with the results. I had my eyebrows tattooed and eyeliner on my lower lids, with fantastic results. I am an older woman, so was a little apprehensive. No need as Catrina put me at ease by explaining everynthing fully, and making feel like a valued customer. It is so nice not to have to pencil my brows on every day, which always seemed to result in one being higher than the other. Thank you Catrina. Jean

Narek90's Response to Balashi20's Review

Written on: 02/03/2019

I absolutely agree with you.

Read 1 Comment

“Amazing”

written by shadowladde on 19/10/2011

This is my second visit to Catrina for my brows, she is just amazing such a kind caring person,very very hygienic, Catrina makes you feel at ease & very relaxed, its not painful you only get a tickle like feeling, i found the whole experience very therapeutic!! i would & have recommended Catrina to everyone, thankyou Catrina for giving me back my confidence your amazing!!! Amanda

“ ”

written by on 16/05/2011

I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF HAVING SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE-UP ON MY EYEBROWS FOR QUITE SOME TIME DUE TO OVER-PLUCKING, IM SO PLEASED I DECIDED TO ACTUALLY ENQUIRE ABOUT THE PROCESS, EVEN MORE SO THAT I CHOSE CATRINA VALENTINE TO CARRY OUT THE PROCEDURE. CATRINA MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND I FELT VERY MUCH AT EASE, SHE EXPLAINED THE PROCESS TO ME FULLY. CATRINA HAS DONE A GREAT JOB WHICH I AM VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL FOR.I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND HER TO ALL OF YOU.

STELLA, SOUTHAMPTON.

“FANTASTIC TREATMENTS ”

written by on 19/12/2010

FANTASTIC TREATMENTS

I wanted to have my eyeliner and eyebrow treatment done over 2 years ago. I wish i had gone to Catrina then instead of waiting so long. I booked the consultation with her and proceeded immediately as she put me at ease because she totally professional, friendly, kind and a lovely person. My eyes look beautiful, thank you so much. I will never go to anybody else!!

“I've had my upper and lower liner and brows done by...”

written by on 26/08/2010

I've had my upper and lower liner and brows done by Catrina Valentine, and I'm very pleased with the results. Catrina is passionate about cosmetic makeup and works hard to ensure she meets or exceeds customer expectations. Catrina is confident in her abiltiy and with her approach, and has excellent people skills. If your thinking of having semi permanent makeup I would highly recommed you visit Catrina, apart from doing a fantastic job she makes you feel your custom is valued. Amanda

“I was referred by my sister who had her eyebrows done...”

written by SkyeLane on 30/11/2009

I was referred by my sister who had her eyebrows done by Catrina last year. I have alopecia and was extremely nervous as to whether the makeup would look natural. Catrina was really sensitive to my concerns and spent hours talking to me about different looks. I cannot believe the difference she has made to my life. My eyebrows and eyeliner look amazing. Thank you so much Catrina, I will be forever grateful.