Stagg 77-TC Reviews

5.0
  • Sound Quality

• Appearance

Stagg 77-TC - Ask a question now

“I bought the Stagg 77-TC not expecting much from an...”

written by kob13 on 21/09/2009

I bought the Stagg 77-TC not expecting much from an entry-level instrument of an unknown manufacturer. I must say this cornet was a pleasant surprise. It is solidly built, the sound is nice and full. The inscription on the horn says that it was designed in Europe (Belgium) and manufactured in China. It is not one of the badly-made Chinese instruments, though. Quite opposite.

I would recommend this instrument to beginners, hobby-players and people starting to play and wanting to buy something good, but not expensive. Great value for money.