Nadee Restaurant, Findern, Derby Reviews

• Quality of food

Nadee Restaurant, Findern, Derby - Ask a question now

“60th birthday”

written by Rob2761 on 03/07/2021

Had my 60th at the nadee great night great food friendly staff Thanks for making it a great night.

“Basically I am from coventry, We were four on a hire...”

written by on 27/05/2010

Basically I am from coventry, We were four on a hire boat. It was friday night when we been down in this restaurant. It was a busy night for them and weather was bit cold. They put the fire on, outside the restaurant and people were sitting besides it. So good to sit near by. Food was good and served nicely. Service was great..We had our meal in side the restaurant and after that we had our coffee outside near the fire pit............it was a great night for us, we enjoyed a lot.It is really a recommend restaurant..

“I would like to start with a word fantastic. This was...”

written by on 01/01/2010

I would like to start with a word fantastic. This was my first visit to this restaurant, as one of mine friend recommend this and I been there with my family of six on tuesday as i already booked the table. Location is brilliant and setup of the garden is so nice, staff was so good that we were welcomed by a smiling face. We had drink first and then ordered our meal in lounge, there is great varieties of food from all sides of India as staff told us. They are doing some offers and this offer is good value for money. Food was served hot and very good to eat. My whole family enjoyed the meal and the guy who served us was amazing.I think he was well popular in locals.Service was excellent. He lookafter to everyone including us. We promised him to visit again..It was a great evening.

“Naddee resturant findern,i have eaten here many times...”

written by on 24/11/2009

Naddee resturant findern,i have eaten here many times and always enjoyed the food and the service .Staff are always there to help with choice of food ,explaining the different dishes on offer.Drinks are at a reasonable price offering selection of draught and bottled beers.Always welcomed with a smile.There are some good offers on at the moment ,so i can save a few pounds on a good meal .Meet up with freinds there on a regular basis for a drink, but always end up eating as well.